Help for a couple

jackape99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2021
Turkey
Hello, I'm new to the forum, me and my wife decided to broadcast live sex. Both of our BDSM tests are 95% exhibitionist, What are your suggestions for us?

Reactions: isiyus

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
Suggestions as in? You can broadcast in any cam site, or planning to go live for private group?

Looking for suggestions for what to do during the session?

jackape99

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2021
Turkey
Yeap, How should we prepare before the session? What's in it for our security? What kind should we do?
It's okay for others to watch but can't join us

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
What types of security concerns are you having? If it's being exposed, if you play live on cam, I think there is no way you can totally eliminate the risk of being exposed, the best you can do is to perform with mask.

If you do online, certainly others can't join with you but the definitely enjoy your performance.

And as what you will do depends on you, you may post your likes and limits and user may request their expectations

Or you may just give brief of the theme that you want to do live.

I guess, you are doing this in paid cam sites, right?

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Many opt for wearing masks. The masks can be masquerade ones for added kink/artistic addition.

My best suggestion is to NOT ACT but instead delve INTO YOUR OWN DEEPEST TURN ONS knowing in essense you are in public/full display.

I know of several couples that use this as sex therapy and have had the added benefit of making a few dollars along the way.

1 - wifecrazy (stacy) - her and hubby have made a living from this as well as deepened their marriage.

2 - dawnsplace (dawn allison)

She does nude modeling and solo scenes but also has included her husband in sex play videos.

3 - ladyfyre - this gal is amazing. She does fem dom, cuckhold, bdsm, and kinkplay with herself, her husband, her sons/step sons, and friends.

4 - syren de mer

This gal is a member of multiple kink and swing clubs as is her husband.

They both love all forms of sex play and have been blessed to be able to make a living doing what they love. They are great people and have a really good marriage.

5 - naughty alysha

A ditto of syren de mer. Her husband does the filming as well as occassional appearances in videos. Both get to indulge in things they really want while working together.

All of these have 1 common theme = EXPRESS THEIR OWN DEEPEST PERSONAL DESIRES AND ROLE PLAYING.

The orgasms are real and it shows. Be yourselves and ENJOY EACH OTHER.

ONLY GOOD THINGS CAN THEN COME FROM THAT.

Featured Threads

New Personals