Male Chastity Help Getting Wife Interested

SluttyKylie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 4, 2019
Hello,
I am pretty new to the site and am looking for some help. I have been married for about a year and a half to an attractive, but shy girl. I am curious how some of you ladies or other men who have a wife that is a key holder started out in the lifestyle? How can I discreetly and slowly get her interested into potentially having me locked up? It would drive me crazy if she fell in love with this and maybe even feminized me some. I used to dress up when I was younger and loved the feeling of girls clothes. I’ve also always wanted to suck a cock in a way ;). I figure if I can get her into having me locked up maybe the other things will follow.

Spd138

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 22, 2017
Well I was in your boat many years ago. I was never into dressing in women’s cloths or sucking cock but we each have our own interests and that cool.

Communication is key as anyone will tell you, but if the girl is shy as mine was too then a soft slow approach is best. When I wanted my wife to dominate me I didn’t come straight out and ask because that can be overwhelming. What I did was offer he a “you night”, and all that night was me doing nice things for her. I got her drinks, foot rubs, back rubs, nothing too kinky but a very good entrance into her as a dom. After I surprise her with a few and she like her pampering nights I offered to do it once a week. Once we had a weekly night (off and on some weeks she didn’t feel like it and never force it) I made it clear I wanted to her to be in full control and I would do anything she asked. Funny when I asked her to be in full control she replied that I’d better do what she asked lol. Then since cfnm was a huge kink for me I asked what she thought of me doing her pamper nights nude and she was all for it. Then she was warmed up to everything and asking her to pick out a whip and a crop to punish me if I did do good enough her reaction was like why didn’t we do this sooner. Since then she suggested tying me up and doing chasity play.

Now we have lot of toy and costumes for our play. We no longer have a weekly night but we play very often and it’s always her that asks for it. Sometimes her just a night of her being a dom other time when I’m in chasity it’s days to weeks of play. We are both very happy

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
If she is shy it's hard and depends on you.
After long years I proposed and explained my wife what a cock cage is for. And decided to buy one (pending).
She is smiling and laughing on my ideas. But I feel she is curious. Try and talk over a glass of wine, she will be interested in your ideas.

SluttyKylie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 4, 2019
I might get a cage for myself to start with at first. I was thinking maybe I could give her the keys as a gift sometime. Christmas, Valentines, or something along those lines. What do you guys recommend for a first time cage?

Featured Threads