Help humiliating me with my new bras, panties, and diapers! Will repay you any way you want!

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Me: I’m a passive sissy, meaning not full time but I love humiliation aspect of being a sissy! I love to wet my diapers as I have a weak bladder from using them so much! I love to wear my panties! I love to feel feminine! But like I said most of all I like being scared and humiliated! Not full exposure or like anything like full female outfit in a store or something but love to explore and push my boundaries in ways! I wear diapers often panties as well! I do what my masters say when I kik however, haven’t had a good dedicated master that is on the same page as me in awhile! Such a thrill when your telling me what to do constantly and I’m trying my best! Love the adrenaline of feeling helpless and humiliated!

From you: looking for dares with my panties bras and diapers! Semi and public is the most fun! I can thrift shop for some stuff but I’m kinda trying to save money! However, I have shopped many times love the thrill but just shopping them what.... don’t want to just shop then get left hanging plan what should I doo! I’ve never tried the public pools and locker room stuff! I think that could be fun and a thrill! So help out! I’m alone at certain times mid day and night! Any think can help!

What I can do for you: if you help me I can help you! If we set up a private chat or live chat somewhere I can give full report, live details, pics, vids! I can give full reports back here! I can be you slave for your enjoyment longer too! If you want I can help boost your activity on this site! Tell me how many posts you want me to comment on of yours or others! Force me to do things for you if you decide to help me!

Thanks all, love,
Bella

Featured Threads

New Personals