Help me out?

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
Posted a thread like this on GetDare already, but hear me out?

I wanna practice my drawing skills, but I can't come up with anything to draw lately!
I thought KinkTalk would be the perfect place to ask for subjects.
Drawing fetishes could be lots of fun! I get to hear about fetishes I might never have heard of before, or learn more about the ones that I did hear about.

Either way, if anybody has a suggestion for what I should draw, please tell me?
Drawings that I've finished will be in my album, here on KinkTalk.
Please give me comment on them, wether you think they are good or bad, and help me improve :)

Hope that I'll get some responds!~

Agent Green

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Sounds cool! :)

I'm a fan of chastity fantasy (the ultimate tease and denial fantasy). I'll have to think of more and get back to you.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
Ohhhhhhhhh let me think.........why not go for the classic over the knee spanking to begin with or maybe some pet play?

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
I've made a sketch...
I'm still thinking about from what angle I wanna draw it...
This is far from done, but, I'm working on it ;O

1sketch.jpg

lestat221

Administrator
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Staff member
Mar 15, 2008
I like it so far... especially since you're just showing the "moment", not the people that make it up. If that makes any sense...

lizard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
earth>us>midwest
Read through some of the stories on either GetDare or this site. I'd think that there are lots of 'scenes' in them that would serve as interesting starting points. I've posted a few of my stories on GetDare and here and would find it interesting to see what my words spark in other's imaginations.

Liz

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
I love it!!!!

One thing though is I think the guy should be leaning forward slightly while he spanks :D Picky but I think it would show the movement etc.

Kitten

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 29, 2009
I know ._.
Its only a sketch, I still cant get it right D:

I did make 2 animations, theyre in my album (-:

HornyAndLooking

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 10, 2008
Very good for just a sketch!

My favorite scenes are bondage types. I'm especially fond of seeing beautiful Asian ladies tied and helpless.

Tame

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2009
You could expand the image to show two angles by putting a mirror in front and reflecting the facial reaction... will take you ages thought to work the angles but there is a long term sketch project... using mirrors to create a second angle in a picture can work great. If you remember those music videos where there in a room with mirrors reflecting them using that effect in a sketch where the main image is seen from another angle (from your image add a mirror to the left and front and then you'll have the side view and the front view in one) but that will take you ages to do I bet :) But a great thing to experiment on things you have already drawn.

Even a plant pot with a flower in reflected from a front and a side angel is really difficult... i gave up drawing a long time ago.

Featured Threads

New Personals