Help me punish my bf!!ideas needed

scipio

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 14, 2010
I came home today to find my boyfriend wearing one of my dresses and on checking noted he was wearing my pink pokadot bra and panties underneath.I've tied him up for now with a dildo shoved firmly up his sissy ass whie I decide what to do with on him him.Since he wants to be a girl so much I'm thinking I'll dress him up and parade him around and humiliate him for the next week at least.I've locked all his male clothes away and I'm taking him in to get fitted for some sexy little lingerie tomorrow and I'm going to take him out on show tonight.Any ideas for what I should have him wear or how I can humiliate his sissy ass.What lingerie type and colour should he wear for tonight's tasks and any ideas what I should force him to do I was thinking of having him dressed up in the woods for the night in some lingerie or dropping him off a couple of miles away dressed as a hooker and having him walk homes please give me any ideas you have.

qwertyzx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2010
Get rid of all his normal male underwear and make him wear a thong every day. Get him a butt plug and make sure he wears it whenever you go out, even better if it is a remote controlled so that you have the power. Have him wear makeup and a bra whenever you girls go out together.

Make him shave his legs, armpits and pubic regions every day so that he is smooth all the time, or better yet take him to get a waxed.

Cigarman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 26, 2010
Edinburgh
If you want him to look like a hooker, he will need some heels so go shoe shopping first.Let him wear what you caught him in for this. As he seems to like the outfit.
Make him buy you a pair as well for the trouble he has caused you.

jmkjr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 23, 2010
You need to lock him in a chastity device. Make lose the control of that.

You should dress him In a french maid outfit. Hand cuffed and ball gagged to serve all your friends.

Tatjana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
Make him wear what you caught him in, and take him shopping. He need to buy his own makeup, a wig, and clothing so he won't use yours again.
After he's gotten what he obviously want, look at his history of how he's been treating girls - and treat him the same way. What a stupid sissy.

New Personals