help me to train these tits and holes

dirtyhucow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 7, 2015
reading all this tit tasks made me open my first kink talk thread :)

just looking for tasks from MALE doms... sorry for this limit...

i'm thinking about a training of my tits, nipples, clit, cunt and ass - and need creative ideas for it. please no icy hot or toothpaste tasks, i'm more the "brush, bondage.... stretching....long time fucking.....(being sore)..." type... also interested in light cervix pain... but never tried....

any ideas for degrading - during sleep (bondage etc...) too - are very welcome.

please don't hold back - i have many toys such as pumps, clamps, ropes, suckers, household items, lot of brushes, sponges, dildos, plugs....

please pm me if you have questions.

tasks:

likes: public male toilet, tit and nipple training (pain and degrading), ass stretching, cunt and clit training, creative degradation, hidden tasks (bondage, pain...), brainwashing, mantras,
dislikes/limits: blood, needles, icy hot (toothpase, ice, ginger..), female excrements (mine too)...

Georgevm

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 18, 2017
Master here

Hey little slut I'll train your naughty body but I require Kik so create a Kik account or give me your username

lazz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 2, 2015
I want you to properly stretch your ass! Start to fuck for ass with your smallest toy, 30 times in and out. After that always continue with a bigger toy until you cant fit a bigger toy! Report here how it goes and how big toy you managed to fit in!

randomguy1800

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 11, 2017
If you want your pussy stretched like the whore you are then start stuffing panties in your dirty fuckhole, ram as many in there as you can, youse your biggest toy to push them in af far as the can. When your cunt is stuffed full you must ram in at least one extra pair! This will probably hurt and should stretch. If anyone else needs you to fuck your pussy with anything remove all the panties and hang them around your neck while doing the fucking. Afterwards you must reinsert them all again. Leave them in till you go to bed where when you remove them you hang them to dry visibly in your room to remind you of what a whore you are. These are the only panties you are allowed to wear for an amount of days corresponding to the amount of panties until you've had d them all.

Report back with the number of panties you get rammed in your filthy hole and describe each pair of them in detail in the order they went in (Shape, color, style, material, how you like them, how old they are etc. Be detailed and descriptive). If I'm not satisfied with your number or your descriptions a punishment might be in order.

Last edited:

Theheartofdragons

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2016
Add as many pegs as you can put on your tits then leave them on for as long as possible then as you add them and you get used to wearing them start adding weights to some of the pegs and take pics of them add me on kik theheartofdragonwing if you wanna talk and come up with more ideas

mountainsteak

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 14, 2016
What about tying them up tightly and watching as they turn colors from fleshy to darker and darker. This would also be a good time to poke them with a fork or something else that won't break the skin (as you don't like needles).

You could also try candle wax on them - or putting tea lights on the floor and lowering your breasts onto them to put them out.

As far as degrading goes, take 2 large cloths or small towels and place one around each breast. Hold them in place with a few rubberbands around the base of your breast. Now clean the bathroom floor with them. Keep your hands behind your back. As you do it, keep telling yourself, "I'm a dirty slut, but I like to clean with my tits!"

hope to hear from you.

Featured Threads

New Personals