LucyCan2114

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
May 4, 2018
I have been given the task to come on here and post my tits to begin my nipple torture. I have the album on my page where I will update every 2 hours for the remainder of the day. My dom has instructed for every comment I shall twist my nipples in one direction and hold for 15 second, then the other direction for 15 second. I am instructed to post new photos every 2 hours to the album.

I have attached my starting photo here.

Thank you for helping with my punishment

Attachments

• AC977D63-DABF-4616-BAD7-F2D310442F5D.jpeg
    AC977D63-DABF-4616-BAD7-F2D310442F5D.jpeg
    89.3 KB · Views: 57

Daddy7477

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 10, 2020
I have been given the task to come on here and post my tits to begin my nipple torture. I have the album on my page where I will update every 2 hours for the remainder of the day. My dom has instructed for every comment I shall twist my nipples in one direction and hold for 15 second, then the other direction for 15 second. I am instructed to post new photos every 2 hours to the album.

I have attached my starting photo here.

Thank you for helping with my punishment
Damn those are nice tits, can we get u to do other forms of nipple torture

masterkeys

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 13, 2011
Are we doing the twists one nipple at a time or both at same time? and if both are they twisting the same way, or is it more twist them outwards then twist them inwards? Maybe you should switch it around see which is the more tortuous to do, individually, both together the same way or both together in opposite directions?

Featured Threads

New Personals