Help out a pain slut sub?

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
Kinks
Edging, orgasm control - forced or denied, anal play, butt plugs long or short term use, anal stretching, spanking - various instruments (no whips)/any body part, mild public situations, humiliation, and more.
Limits
scat, vomit, blood, permanent modification or scarring, no videos or pictures that includes my face or other identity revealing body parts
Experience
Submissive since I understood what the word meant, about 11 years. Serious submissive for about 5

Puppet2192

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 3, 2022
Help me become a better submissive.

Please send me tasks to complete on a one time, daily, or weekly basis. Please include the punishment for failing to complete the task. I would like the punishment to outweigh the failure in a big way, I'm a bit of a pain slut, and easy punishments do not deter me. I need to learn to obey in a serious way.

I am not searching for a Dom and welcome tasks and punishments from anyone, even subs who wish to inflict their least favorite task and punishment on another sub.

I would even welcome an accountability partner with another female sub, if any Doms are interested in shared punishments. Your sub can suffer with me if I fail a task and I will suffer with her if she fails a task from her Dom.

My goal is for 10 total tasks varied between daily, weekly and single time. If I receive more than 10 tasks I would ask that you all help me decide the 10 I should keep.

My Dom likes giving out tasks but finds my desire to be punished occasionally outweighs my need to obey. This is something we decided would be helpful with keeping me in a constant state of obedience since the alternative is meant to be serious self inflicted pain or other misery. He hopes being overwhelmed by a long list of tasks will force me to accept the only answer is obedience at all times and he will give me punishments and pain when it pleases him.

Please help me.

New Personals