Puppet2192

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 3, 2022
Help me become a better submissive.

*** Update!! No longer allowed to cum until 2023 per Sir's instructions.***

I posted this first in the BDSM personals, but I'm new here and hadn't found this section yet. Sorry for duplicating, I thought this area would be more appropriate.

Please send me tasks to complete on a one time, daily, or weekly basis. Please include the punishment for failing to complete the task. I would like the punishment to outweigh the failure in a big way, I'm a bit of a pain slut, and easy punishments do not deter me. I need to learn to obey in a serious way.

Tasks can be anything from writing lines while using (clothes pins, butt plugs dildos) to edging at work to snapping my nipples with a rubber band x amount of times. Hit me with anything and if it is something I find I am uncomfortable with I will respond explaining that and update my limits to include whatever caused the discomfort.

I welcome tasks and punishments from anyone, even subs who wish to inflict their least favorite task and punishment on another sub.

My goal is for 10 total tasks varied between daily, weekly and single time. If I receive more than 10 tasks I would ask that you all help me decide the 10 I should keep.

My Dom likes giving out tasks but finds my desire to be punished occasionally outweighs my need to obey. This is something we decided would be helpful with keeping me in a constant state of obedience since the alternative is meant to be serious self inflicted pain or other misery. He hopes being overwhelmed by a long list of tasks will force me to accept the only answer is obedience at all times and he will give me punishments and pain when it pleases him.

Kinks: Edging, orgasm control - forced or denied, anal play, butt plugs long or short term use, anal stretching, spanking - various instruments (no whips)/any body part, mild public situations, humiliation, and more.

Limits: scat, vomit, blood, permanent modification or scarring, no videos or pictures

Please help me.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals