Help this Horny Slave

Maine

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 4, 2014
She is a horny slave. She loves to insert her finger in her pussy and make it wet. This cunt loves to cum until she can't move anymore and want to sleep. Sometimes she is being a bad slave for not listening to master and she always gets punishment. Its her problem now cause she think master is mad at her now. So please help her.

Please suggest something Humiliating, Painful, and creative punishment for Maine. Please suggest also something that she can do and help her to entertain Master ^^ This little horny cunt slave is looking forward for your help. :)

Attachments

• wala 020.jpg
    wala 020.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 65

Malevolent

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 26, 2014
I'm assuming there are just you 2 in the house, so try this sometime. I'm going to put this as intructions for the master, like a recipe. A really sexual one.

Ingredients: One slave, One Vibrator, Duct Tape.

Step 1: Order your to stand up, strip completley naked and lie on the bed, with her arms and legs spread.

Step 2: Take your vibrator, place it between the slave's legs, with the head pressed against her clit, secure it loosley with duct tape, put it on the highet setting you can and order the slave to close her legs.

Step 3: Use duct tape to secure the slave's legs closed near the waist, with another band of tape jist above the knees, this allows for limited movement.

Step 4: Make a choice: Either order your slave to get dressed and go about her daily life, perhaps with the order not to cum. Or tie her up in some way (I suggest tieing her hands behind with duct tape, making her kneel on a hard surfave andntaping her legs down) and watch her squirm and beg to cum

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
Stuff her something what is almost fitting in her pussy. And left it for few hours or even whole day.
Nice idea is cell phone. Setted to vibrations and if You want to a loud sound too.

Royalbishop009

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2014
I'm assuming there are just you 2 in the house, so try this sometime. I'm going to put this as intructions for the master, like a recipe. A really sexual one.

Ingredients: One slave, One Vibrator, Duct Tape.

Step 1: Order your to stand up, strip completley naked and lie on the bed, with her arms and legs spread.

Step 2: Take your vibrator, place it between the slave's legs, with the head pressed against her clit, secure it loosley with duct tape, put it on the highet setting you can and order the slave to close her legs.

Step 3: Use duct tape to secure the slave's legs closed near the waist, with another band of tape jist above the knees, this allows for limited movement.

Step 4: Make a choice: Either order your slave to get dressed and go about her daily life, perhaps with the order not to cum. Or tie her up in some way (I suggest tieing her hands behind with duct tape, making her kneel on a hard surfave andntaping her legs down) and watch her squirm and beg to cum

Love this idea!

Featured Threads

New Personals