help us please

kt44

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 8, 2011
I am needing assistance with my current gf. I have tried for months to get her to orgasm but no luck. she has never orgasmed even through masturbation. we do not have sex but we are willing to do just about anything else at this point. I'm looking for things we could do or try to get her to orgasm. serious replies only please. thanks.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
telling us a bit about what you have tried so far would be useful.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
There is no sure thing that females gets an orgasm. Some never do and many others can have a hard time getting there. Its actually fairly common that women take a long time to get there.

The fact that she have not had one can seriously affect her ability to get one - it gets into her head and she get conscious about it which in itself can stop her from getting an orgasm. So if you both are focused on getting her one it can actually prevent her from getting one.

Its part physical stimulation and part brain activity. So thinking too much will and can be hindering.

Usually the best if she relaxes take it easy and just stimulate herself - without you even being there and remove any element who can intrude on her - to let here do it to herself and slowly see if she can become more aroused until she can let go. First time it can take a long time and she may not even get there. So it can take training a lot before she is able to do it.

So take it easy and learn about her body so she learns what she find very stimulating and whats not. It can take time so relax and enjoy yourselves.

Featured Threads

New Personals