Slutslavetoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 1, 2019
When I was younger I used to do this thing where I would stuff pillows down my top to make my belly appear bigger. I would do it to my ass as well. It used to really turn me on to be that stuffed that I could barely move. At the time I never knew this was a thing. I'd bat it away and make it seem like it was the weirdest thing ever. I adored the helplessness that I felt from it. Now I would like to explore all of this futher. I was looking for someone online that would make me inflate my body. I want to feel helpless and aroused from it.
Kik: helplessinflatable

I.Hero13

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 25, 2019
New York, USA
When I was younger I used to do this thing where I would stuff pillows down my top to make my belly appear bigger. I would do it to my ass as well. It used to really turn me on to be that stuffed that I could barely move. At the time I never knew this was a thing. I'd bat it away and make it seem like it was the weirdest thing ever. I adored the helplessness that I felt from it. Now I would like to explore all of this futher. I was looking for someone online that would make me inflate my body. I want to feel helpless and aroused from it.
Kik: helplessinflatable
26 yo, male New York. Hit me Up, and Ill make you feel right. Kik @ i.hero13

Featured Threads

New Personals