Here for a loyal slave to serve me

MistressAbbie074

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 5, 2020
I am a strict yet a cool headed mistress seeking for a long time relationship with a submissive male, who's ready to put his mistress needs above his and able to communicate at all times............ Feel free to message me and see if we had chemistry but I must let you I am into contract signing

Reactions: Sissy4uu66

slave.doggy

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 24, 2018
I am a strict yet a cool headed mistress seeking for a long time relationship with a submissive male, who's ready to put his mistress needs above his and able to communicate at all times............ Feel free to message me and see if we had chemistry but I must let you I am into contract signing
I wpild lpve to be your slave i will do evrrything for u add me on kik-mike.bb2

wagwan

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
May 5, 2020
Derby
I would love to be your slave and I'll do anything you want me to my kik is wagwan_69

Sissy4uu66

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 24, 2020
Hi mistress I'd love to b your slave and serve you I'll do anything for you I'll sign a contract I hope to hear from you thank you mistress 612 930 0514 email is [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals