United States (East of the Rockies)

Iownyou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 21, 2013
22 year old dominant male seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

About me: Im 22 years old and am a full time student and I work part time, so there will be times when I won't be able to get back to you right away but I promise you will hear from me everyday. I became interested Bdsm world when I was about 16 and had my first sub when I was 17, I have had 3 long term subs and numerous short terms. I am respectful to my subs limits and am understanding but firm.

About you: I'm looking for a female aged 18 and up, preferably no older than 25. Someone who is submissive but has a brain of her own and isn't a total pushover. Perhaps you are looking for a way to express your sexuality in a new way. I would love to take on a beginner and ease her into the lifestyle.

About us: I want to be able to assign you various tasks, some may be long term others short term and some will be easy and some will be quite difficult. You would be rewarded or punished based upon how well you complete your tasks. I do require proff, but I understand not wanting to send pictures, so I would be fine with using snapchat. If your interested send me and pm and we can discuss likes and dislikes

• Kinks:
Orgasm and masturbation control, underwear control, bladder control, needing permission to do certain things.

• Experience:
Have had many subs

• Limits:
Nothing to crazy

Featured Threads

New Personals