Hidden painful dares for pussy

G.i.v.e.m.e.p.a.i.n.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2019
Hey guys. As the title says, I'm here to get some tasks to get a painful pussy with some source that I can wear in public. I want to get miserable pain and I also want that no one can see it.

Please give me hidden painful tasks. Please.

My limits are that I will not post pics and I will not expose myself to anyone.

Reactions: Notherguy

Sirhappyj

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2019
Hey guys. As the title says, I'm here to get some tasks to get a painful pussy with some source that I can wear in public. I want to get miserable pain and I also want that no one can see it.

Peel some ginger and rub it on your clit and then use it as a dildo right before you go out!

Sirhappyj

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2019

Get a assorted pack of sandpaper. When you go out put it in your underwear so it rubs up against you all day. Start with a high number and keep switching them out for a lower number sandpaper as the day goes on

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
My favorite is placing jacks between your lips along the opening of your pussy. It grows in intensity as the time goes on. I have personally experimented with shallow insertion but this can be risky as they can be hard to get out. I perfer the plastic ones as they are cheep and I throw them out after use but the metal ones can be used and are more intense.

Let me know if you try it and how it goes!

dominus87

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 21, 2017
Wear a tight crotch rope. Make sure it punches your clit and lips... then take some kind of clamp and attach to your clit, ensuring it remains pulled though the crotchrope and in constant pain.

Notherguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2019
You can use small clothespins or clamps and tie a string to them clamp them on your pussy lips and tie the strings around your legs so it pulls the lips open. the farther down your legs you tie them the more it will pull on your lips when u move. Move the clamps into a new position right next to where it was whenever you get the chance. Clamps with teeth will hurt more.

G.i.v.e.m.e.p.a.i.n.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 24, 2019
You can use small clothespins or clamps and tie a string to them clamp them on your pussy lips and tie the strings around your legs so it pulls the lips open. the farther down your legs you tie them the more it will pull on your lips when u move. Move the clamps into a new position right next to where it was whenever you get the chance. Clamps with teeth will hurt more.
It is a really good idea. I'll definitely try it. In fact, I'm going to try it just now.

Reactions: Notherguy

Notherguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2019
I don't know what your pussy looks like but you can glue plastic bottle caps to the lips with the edges against them so they press into u everytime u sit down.

Featured Threads

New Personals