Hired Hand

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
'Please Don't Punish Me!'Larry Carmichael had had enough!his girlfriend had gone and overspent on his credit card yet again!he was sinking further and further into debt!he had decided to give her a 'Good Spanking' to make sure she never did it again!he had hauled her over his lap on the living room settee and raised his hand-she was sobbing loudly -he lowers his hand-he couldn't do it!'very well!but next time!i mean it!'-he smiles-of course,the next time exactly the same thing would happen!he decided to hide his credit card in a much more secure place-a special safe-which he had to pay money for-more expense!but at least his spendthrift young girlfriend Harriet could no longer waste any more of his money!a few days later he got a visit from the police-she had been caught shoplifting!'oh!darling!i just had to try on those gorgeous new Louboutin shoes!i just wanted to try them on!they would look great on our honeymoon!i was going to put them back later!honest!',Larry Carmichael had to pay legal costs for the trial that followed-Harriet was given a suspended sentence,he goes to the pub with his best mate Simon and pours out his troubles 'i have tried 'disciplining her'-i have threatened her with a good spanking many a time!but!i just can't hit her!when i look into those lovely baby-blue eyes,all my anger just melts away!i love her to bits!she's my little girl!'There was quite an age gap between them-she was still only 19,he was almost 30,he was divorced from his first wife-she had a miscarriage-he was devastated-their marriage soon disintegrated after that,one day he was feeding ducks in the park when a pretty little brunette dressed in very short denim cutt-offs and tight white t-shirt sat down beside him 'hi!my name is Harriet!i often have seen you in the park!'she said'but you always look so sad!why?'-i told her about my marriage problems-she listened sympathetically and we both ended up feeding the ducks together 'join the club!i recently split up with my boyfriend!caught him in bed with my best friend!she's no longer my best friend now!life is totally shit right?'-the girl had a very enchanting 'American ' accent 'i say?are you from the states?'i enquired 'Valley girl!'-she beams prettily,'San Fernando valley,Los Angeles!'.i spent a magical afternoon with the young lady-we discussed our favourite films and books-she was a remarkably bright young lady-she was currently a student at nearby Aberystwyth university,within six months of our first meeting we were engaged!my parents thought i was mad!but my older sister understood things better-she had noticed how much happier i had become since meeting her-and Harriet got on extremely well with her-able to discuss more 'private' womens matters,but there was a nasty little incident involving my sister that should have warned me of what was to come-'100 quid missing from my purse!' my sister had gone shopping with Harriet-she had popped to the ladies,leaving her handbag in Harriet's possession-trusting her implicently-'Harriet is the only one who could have taken it!'i was in a dilemma about what to do-i decided to wait a whole week-5 days later was my sisters 35th birthday-she received lots of presents-Harriet presented her with some sexy silk underwear-really expensive stuff!my heart sunk!now i knew where the £100 quid had gone!'i just wanted to treat my new best friend!' she said in reply-hands outheld apolegetically 'it was a 'spur of the moment thing!like that time we made out on the lawn!it took me ages to scrub those grass stains off my ass!'i smiled at the memory-but then my face becomes stern 'you must never take money from anyone without asking ever again!you understand?she nodded 'yes sir!'-she later told me because of her student debts,she rarely had enough money to spend on 'little luxuries'-like a love-sick fool i then gave her her own credit card!she ran up debts of £15,000 in just a week!i acted firmly-i confiscated it-telling her she can have it back after we were married-but then she stole my own card!i now felt she needed to be taught a very severe lesson indeed not to steal-so i decided to give her a very hard spanking on her bare bottom after she had come out of the shower-whipping off her towel,i had told her i was going to give her fanny a good tanning!but i couldn't bear to punish that creamy white bottom after she pleads with me to give her one more chance.there was only one effective way i could punish her-by breaking off the engagement!she went hysterical when i told her this 'i'll do anything honey!anything!i'll accept a spanking from you!you can use a hairbrush!' she goes and get a hairbrush-she takes off her jeans and knickers-bends over-i raise the hairbrush in my hand-i lower it!she smiles at me-we go to bed...it was a week now till the wedding-i was about to make the most important decision of my life!i look online and join discussion groups-under a 'user' name i pour out my problems 'jerk!spank her hard!' one says-a female user suggests i used 'a hired hand'-someone to punish her for me-her pleadings would cut no ice with him!she knew just the man for the job!and he lived only 10 miles away from where i lived!and so i met up in the pub with 'Jeff'-a burly bearded geezer-he seemed really nice and affable-just another 'regular guy'as Harriet might say-he asked for no money-i sighed with relief-on condition i invite him to the wedding!i agreed!it was now 2 days before the wedding-i told Harriet i was giving her a chance to make ammends for all the grief she had given me!'i'll do anything!absolutely anything!' she nods her head vigorously 'then take this sealed letter to the address at this house'-i presented her with a letter with a red wax seal-it had a stylised image of a male figure 'spanking' a female pony-tailed figure,but Harriet didn't notice that,half an hour later she was ringing the bell of a flat-Jeff opens the door-he is stony faced-he extends his hand-Harriet gives it to him-he looks up 'Page!come into the living room!(Page was Harriet's surname)he opens the letter-he then reads out aloud to Harriet 'I,Larry Carmichael,do hereby give my permission for this letters recipient to chastise my intended-Harriet Page,so that she becomes a good and obedient wife'-he then lowers the letter 'get undressed Page!'Harriet looks blank at him 'I SAID GET UNDRESSED!'-Harriet turns on the water works 'that shit isn't going to work on me brat!'-he then grabs Harriet and starts ripping off her clothes!'Harriet Screams-but Jeffrey ignores her!he rips all her clothes off!then hoisting her over a chair in the middle of the living room-he gave Harriet the tanning of her life!Harriet pleaded with Jeff to stop,but he was deaf to her cries for mercy!after 20 painful smacks her arse was glowing bright red!'now!half an hour standing in the corner!don't move a inch while i'm out!'-Jeff goes out of the house-Harriet was left quietely sobbing,hands on head,for half an hour-she was surprised to see Larry come in-he had a black bag in his right hand 'here is something to make you 'decent' so i can take you back home-we have a wedding to plan darling!'-some new clothes were in the black bag-Harriet got changed-and they both left-at home Harriet showered-applying cold cream to her arse-she goes to bed-without any supper!EPILOGUE:Harriet and me had a no expense spared wedding-she looked absolutely radiant in a white strapless wedding dress,at the reception,the guests all came up to give presents to us -Harriet goes scarlet when Jeff comes up with his 'don't open it till the honeymoon!' he winks at me!on our honeymoon in Paris i open the parcel in front of Harriet-it was an old slipper!also in the box was a note from Jeff,which read 'it used to be a tradition that fathers presented their son-in-laws on their wedding day with an slipper-to represent the passing of 'discipline' from the father to the husband-i'm a great believer in tradition!'-i laugh and take out the slipper-slapping it in my hand 'Please don't punish me!' Harriet starts her old 'act' once more-but that no longer 'washed' with me!'get undressed brat!were going shopping tommorow!i may let you have your credit card back!but you have to 'earn'yourself some 'points' first!'Harriet gave a little sad smile,and started to pull her nightee off over her head...SECRETSPANKER

Attachments

• Sally Pleaded With Jeff To Stop!But He Was Deaf To Her Cries For Mercy!.jpg
    Sally Pleaded With Jeff To Stop!But He Was Deaf To Her Cries For Mercy!.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 483

Featured Threads

New Personals