Holidays dares

pandora_tgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2012
Madrid
For the new years eve I'll be on vacation at the beach. I'll accommodate in a hotel and would love to become very kinky there. The island is very open mind so... (but I still cannot walk naked on the streets, that's for sure). I'll stay for 12 days, so a lot of time to play and accomplish your tasks. Please keep in mind that I'm attracted to dirty/fetish things more than pain or BDSM stuffs. You can see my photos in the album so you can have an idea about my style.
I'll publish uncensored photos for all the TASKS you give to me, so be imaginative and force me do nasty things.

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Take 2 condoms and cum in both of them. Them smudge your eye make up and pour the contents of the condoms over your face and post the pictures

pandora_tgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2012
Madrid
I'll do that, I'm very much into condoms/cum and humiliation things. But this should be done in the holidays or asap ?

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Both but at the hotel walk down the hall and back

KinktalkKing

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 30, 2012
wear your sexiest underwear and bra and regular clouthes above it and go to the beach, then strip to your underwear and behave like its a bikini, but its your sexy underwear and every one at the beach can see you in them.

pandora_tgirl

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Dec 10, 2012
Madrid
KinktalkKing, your idea is so humiliating... I already did that with a thong and after I entered into the sea, when I get out of the water, then it was obvious not swimsuit but lingerie.

Featured Threads

New Personals