Home after Holidays

anosifx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 12, 2020
I was on holiday for around 4 weeks and had no opportunity to live out my submissive side.
I am back from Holidays on Tuesday afternoon and need to get back into my submissive position before the university starts again. I have one week before the university starts again.
I am looking for tasks and rules to follow during the week and maybe also for some rules to follow after that week.

anosifx

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 12, 2020
I gave myself some tasks and rules.
  • My last orgasm was on Sunday afternoon and I thought my next should be in public.
  • At home I will always have my chastity cage on except at night (I can't sleep with it).
  • If I need to leave the house I need to wear a pantie or nothing. For shorter outings I also have to wear my cage and my plug.
  • Plug at least one hour a day. (Tuesday: small, Wednesday: medium, rest of the week large.)
  • I also need to fuck my dildo (time increasing every day)
  • I also need to do some oral training on my dildo and pocket pussy (time increasing every day)
  • If you think it is a good idea I can also fuck my pocket pussy daily with no orgasm (time increasing every day)
  • I will do one slave position for 10min a day decided in the kik group (also the toys are decided daily)
  • On Thursday I want to go to the nude lake and have my orgasm there while being locked plug and have my nipple clamps on (anything else?)
  • I can also go on skype on Sunday so that you can use me.

If you send me a message on kik I will add you to a group where I will post my progress and also can get direct punishments if you think I did bad at a task.

Featured Threads

New Personals