Homemade tool idea or tips for nipples

Malika

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 11, 2021
Hi everyone! Lately I wanted to experience something new and test myself with nipple play. I want my nipples to turn sore, swollen, red, and very very sensitive to even a little touch any ideas how? It can be a task that requires everyday play…i am fine with that as long as the results are the same. I dont have any toys and can’t make loud noises so be creative. Thank you for your time 😊

Reactions: ervin4mistress

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi everyone! Lately I wanted to experience something new and test myself with nipple play. I want my nipples to turn sore, swollen, red, and very very sensitive to even a little touch any ideas how? It can be a task that requires everyday play…i am fine with that as long as the results are the same. I dont have any toys and can’t make loud noises so be creative. Thank you for your time 😊
There’s a search function here at the top of the page. Search out Nipple torture or Nipple play or Nipple pain etc. I’ve seen some great ideas on prior posts

Reactions: Malika

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Not a tool or toy, but an application, Capzasin HP cream. Apply sparingly the first time. Warning it does not rinse away easily with plane water.

Reactions: Malika

ervin4mistress

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 7, 2022
Do u have needle?

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Do u have needle?
Are you realy that stupid or are you intentionaly beeing ignorant.

Two clicks on the users (her) profile would have shown you that she put needls aswell as blood as a hard limit in her bio.

Get a pair of reading glasses mate.

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Basic clothes pins do marvelous things = when applied in dark disturbing ways.

Note = stop focussing on only nipple but separate and include areolas also.

At dollar tree are bags of clothes pins. You can place these at the edges where the areolas meet the skin in a complete circle all the way around.

It will get intense. Try to last 5 actual timed minutes. Ok note = i said try.

Now the beauty here is = SIMPLY REMOVING THE OFFENDING ITEMS DOES = NOT REMOVE THE SENSATIONS.

Oh my

Taking things up a notch you force yourself to add 1 minute timed increments and i do mean = timed to the exact second.

Once you get to say 12-15 minutes you are ready to go the next level also also courtesy of dollar tree = generic vapor rub.

DO ANOTHER SESSION. REMOVE THE CIRCLES OF CLOTHES PINS. THEN WITH YOUR FINGER, RUB THE VAPOR RUB ON THE AREOLAS ONLY.

Nipple deprivation is what this is and works because FEW NERVE ENDINGS ARE ACTUALLY IN THE NIPPLE ITSELF BUT MANY ARE IN THE AREOLAS.

The vapor rub applied to your already sore areolas will bring whole new levels of SENSATION/S.

I have seen this be so intense that women auto orgasm due to sensory overload.

Note: use vapor rub aspect only on select sessions or else it will lose its edge/effectiveness.

Note: same vapor rub can be applied to anus, labia, and clitoris.

It can be fingered into your bunghole. Any of these brings a marvelous tingling burning for 15 min max effect and another 20 min or so in after effect.

Note: same clothes pins can be applied to other places.

1 = circle around your belly button.

2 = circle around your anus

3 = the edges either inner or outer of your labia. Always at edge where the actual part transitions to skin. That is where all the nerves are exposed.

4 = your clitoris - around it in a circle. The deprivation to the actual clit itself will have that thing BULGING AND SCREAMING TO COME.

Note: same vapor rub can be applied to all those exact same places in the exact same fashion for the exact same reason.

A grand finale is a creation of my own dark imagination that recently has emerged as a favorite.

Get a labia spreader. These are found for $10 maybe via ebay/amazon/aliexpress.

They look like a v shaped spring contraption and were designed for gyno care.

I restrain a subject in EITHER A SQUATING POSITION OR IN DOGGIE STYLE POSITION for this. I apply the labia spreader. Then with forefinger + thumb i manipulate the sides of the urethra/peehole then with those 2 fingers spread the area open exposing the peehole = THEN CLAMP A CLOTHESPIN OVER THE TOP OF IT PUSHING IN AS FAR AS POSSIBLE AS I APPLY IT.

This makes gals squirm, squeel, whimper, and contort.

I call this = urethral clamping.

I usually walk away leaving that in place while said subjects physchologically work their way through that "predicament" until all their energy is spent at which time i undo everything and allow them to sleep/recover via exhaustion shutdown.

FOR DAYS AFTER SUCH EVENTS YOUR URETHRAL OPENING AREA WILL BE VERY AWARE AND SENSITIZED. If you are orgasm inhibited this may change that.

All in all ive given you the gift/s of easily 40 sessions all for under $20 US.

Enjoy my dear.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals