Homewrecking

EvolutionXXX

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2018
I am looking for some kind of Homewrecking or doing-tasks-that-involve-or-are-about-the-partner stuff. My girlfriend is kind of submissive and a bit of a pervert, into humiliation and so on. Also she is more and more into geting fucked by different men, perhaps some kind of gangbang coming in near future.
Perhaps anybody heard about some homewrecking fetish. I just did recently. And cant help but I think this is kind of my fetish. So I am looking for exactly that. Its not that I want to ruin my partnership, but its that kind of tasks for her and also for me.

So I am lloking for exactly that, preferably by a dominant and very sadistic women and someone with experience.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I am looking for some kind of Homewrecking or doing-tasks-that-involve-or-are-about-the-partner stuff. My girlfriend is kind of submissive and a bit of a pervert, into humiliation and so on. Also she is more and more into geting fucked by different men, perhaps some kind of gangbang coming in near future.
Perhaps anybody heard about some homewrecking fetish. I just did recently. And cant help but I think this is kind of my fetish. So I am looking for exactly that. Its not that I want to ruin my partnership, but its that kind of tasks for her and also for me.

So I am lloking for exactly that, preferably by a dominant and very sadistic women and someone with experience.
Hi there.
This is an unusual request and as such I'd suggest you maybe add some more details. The kind of kink you describe is something that can easily be misunderstood so expanding into some further examples of exactly what you mean here will help clear up any confusion.
I notice you are from Germany so there is also some potential language issues here as well, so again a bit more information will be useful.

For instance, you are listed as a "slave", you mention your girlfriend is also sub and somewhat perverted so are you looking for things you can both do together or maybe in competition to each other? Do you only want ideas or are you looking for a Dom(me) to take charge of things overall?

EvolutionXXX

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2018
I am looking for exactly what I described ;) And yeah, for a dom who gives me that kind of tasks. That wont be homewrecking like the word says in our case, because she likes humiliation. But the thing is that she wont know first and for a long time.
So I think you can call it some kind of homewrecking/cuckold (how is that called when doing with women?) thing

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
well if she doesn't know this rise the question of consent. It sounds you are planning on doing this without her knowing, or "for a long time" based on what you said.

This is a very serious issue. Have you considered that even she is a sub, she might not be interested in this kink of yours? There is a difference in fantasy to actually practice it.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Featured Threads

New Personals