PunishmyClit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2014
Southern Coast, USA
No relationship is flawless.

I understand that, expect that. There are ups and downs, times of happiness and excitement, times of discord and sorrow. Each party is a person, with wants and needs and insecurities and vulnerabilities...and sometimes things get tangled. It happens.

But that doesn't mean the relationship isn't perfect. What is perfect for me isn't the same as what is perfect for you, after all; it is such a subjective term. So while Sir Aaron and I have had a few minor mishaps, I feel that our relationship is perfect. For us.

He is demanding. He is scrumptious. (Yes, I did use a food term to describe Him.) He is cruel and funny and sweet. He makes me laugh, He makes me smile. He does little vanilla things too, like sending me a photo of Him when He first woke up because I was teasing Him about how adorable He must be. He makes me tell Him that I love Him, even though I have trouble saying those words. He pushes me harder than anyone has ever pushed me before in anything, but He has never caused me worry or harm. He fulfills all my needs. He tells me that I fulfill all of His. He says that I am beautiful and sexy and that I always make Him happy.

I do everything within my power to be the submissive He deserves, to make Him as happy as I can. Do I make mistakes? Certainly, and I receive punishments according to the severity. Does He mess up? Of course. Do I feel lucky to have Him? Absolutely. Does He feel lucky to have me? I believe so.

This is new for me, but it is evolving nicely. He speaks as though I am going to live with Him at some point in the future. (I knew that was His goal when we started this relationship.) We both want an LTR, and this seems to be progressing in that direction.

He makes me happier than I have ever been.

He has given me so much already, changed me in ways I hadn't anticipated. He is generous and difficult in equal measures, complex and surprisingly easy to read. He gives me everything I need, takes care of me in ways I didn't know were possible.

But out of everything He has done for me, the greatest is the gift of hope.

Featured Threads

New Personals