Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
Introduction
My name is Sandra Street; I am a 45 year old black female that is about 5’ 7”, I weight about 175 lbs. and my body measurements are 40DDD-28-38 but back in my younger days I had a real nice trim body and that is how I got the nick name Hot Chocolate some people even called me Black Butter. I like to wear my hair in a short sexy diva type style because I think it makes me look younger. I am comfortable with my age and do not mind revealing it when asked. My normal style of dressing is skirts that are just above the knees, low cut but not too revealing tops, some type of shoes or boots with heels.

I have with two sons and am currently divorced from my second husband. I am the President of my own company and at age 45 I am somewhat of a loner because I do not trust people at all. It seems as though people come to me only when they need help.

People from my past call me Hot Chocolate; I got the name when I became a cheerleader in high school because most of the guys thought that I was sexy and a very dark skinned black female with smooth skin almost like a cup of hot chocolate. Several people have classified me as being a cold hearted person. Often people tell me how smooth and milk chocolate my skin is. They also tell me that I am a cold hearted person when it comes to relationships. Well I haven't always been cold hearted it seems like the people in my life made me this way. I like to be open and honest with the person I am being intimate with but my honesty seems to either push them away or give them the impression that I am not a classy female. I think if you have something on your mind and you want to try something different with your mate you should express that feeling.

People often ask me why I am so cold hearted. They ask how I can be your best friend today and just walk away tomorrow like you never existed.

I am a free spirited person, that has a naturally warm heart for helping others but over the years my heart has gotten cold and now I live my life as I see fit.

I was bored one day and decided to read my diary because there wasn’t anything on cable. After reading my own words, I began to think about what I wrote and said to myself this would make a great book because the things I have seen and done were still interesting to me.

Well I started distrusting in my childhood when I was sexually abused by friends and family then it moves to my teenage years when I started experiencing the lesbian world finally you will read about my experiences in the lesbian world as an adult along with my disappointing relationships with men.

Featured Threads

New Personals