GayPissDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 19, 2015
So...I'm pretty new to this. Lets start with my apparence:
check out my page for photos
I am doing this for a number of reasons. First of which and most obviously, I get off to it. I enjoy having power over people but at the same time I also like consider myself a highly empathetic person. So while I want someone to be there when I need it, I also want you to get as much out of this as I am, so I'd appreciate it if you communicate with me as to how exactly I can make this experience as enjoyable as possible for you.
But what I want is someone to be there and do what I want within common sense of course. I have a fetish for piss, I like watching people drink piss. I also of course will most definitely send you whatever nudes I please
have an issue with confidence. I am looking for a person to worship me and I want to learn to be able to toot my own horn sort of speak. It makes me uncomfortable, and I get very insecure. I feel crappy acting like I'm hot so I think just this whole shtick may help me come out of that. Now, as such I'd appricate you to treat me like a god if you are okay with it. So as this is probably the best context to do so: I am hot as fuck alright???? But also I am actually pretty nonjudgemental as far looks go so don't be afraid to hit me up. I would prefer admitatly a younger skinner guy but I will go as old as 30.

I know what your thinking: can this skinny ass white boy actually be a dom? SO I thought I'd add a little note in dom language just so you can be sure.

So as you can fucking see, I'm hot as fucking shit and I'm looking for a piss slave to do whatever I want and win I want. I don't give a shit man if your at work at school what have you, if I want my little slave to do whatever I fucking want. Drink your piss? Your gonna do it. If your a good little bitch then you'll have the pleasure of getting videos from me or videos. ANd if you upset me? Well I'm gonna fucking have to punish you then.

Planning to use a verity of apps and/or websites. Primarily phone based though not exclusivily. And please let me know what I can do to accomidate you. I want to talk outside of the dom context and also of course a little wiggle room with the anytime whenever dealio. I of course am not going to expect you to drop everything when ever I'm horny and we may discuss code words for serious situations and all that jazz, but the concept of having to go into the bathroom during school/work and secretly take pictures/videos for me is hot.

I also want to make something clear: I'm not looking for someone to talk shit to. I'm looking for a relationship, and that means I want you to enjoy this as much as I am.

Please PM me if interested. I may set up another account on some messanger, but understandable I wish to keep my personal life far from this listening. Start with outside the dom/sub RP and we'll discuss the details and continue on from there.

Looking forward to seeing what sissy bitch boys come out this.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals