House Sitting

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
First, a little background: One of my neighbors gave me the keys to their house and asked if I would water plants and look after things while they were away searching for a new house far, far away. They didn’t tell me a return date, and I assumed it would be a while since it involved a job transfer. Anyway, after a few days, I was feeling pretty comfortable in their house, and of course, I got curious about what was in the bedroom closets and the dresser drawers. Nothing outrageous, just the normal boxers, cotton panties, shirts, and pants. Sometimes I would stay overnight, shower, and cook myself breakfast. It got to the point where it was just like living in my house; I didn’t worry about doing anything that I wouldn’t do at my house. Actually, I felt so safe — I was doing things there that I wouldn’t do in my house. I got into the habit of taking off all my clothes as soon as I walked into their house. I’d water the plants naked, check all the rooms, cook, watch TV, use their computer — everything — naked. I’d never do that in my house. I was relaxed there and helping them out at the same time; what could go wrong?
Well, during one of my visits, I used their computer and completely forgot about the built-in camera. I happened to be looking at one of those websites where naked people are ‘exposed’ and found pictures of me. Naked, with a caption: “Contact me at [email protected].” When I saw that, my anger went from 0 to 100 in a split second. After I calmed down, I sent an email to the contact address and asked, "Who the heck is using my picture?"
The reply was almost instant: “Thanks for contacting me and letting me use your picture.”
Me: “I didn’t ‘let’ you do anything! Would you please take my picture off of the exposure site?”
Answer: “Why should I? Since I started using your photo, I get a lot of people contacting me, and I like that.”
Me: “I don’t care. I just want my picture off that site. Please remove it. Use someone else’s photo.”
Answer: “How old are you anyway? You look about mid-20s? Right?”
Me: “Yeah, 26. What do you want, to take my picture down?”
Answer: “Well, do you like to play games?”
Me: “What kind of games? Yeah, sometimes. I need you to take that photo down.”
Answer: “Oh, just got another email asking about you. Do you want to send them a reply? Or should I?”
Me: “What have you been saying to them? Come on! That could be someone I know; I can get into a lot of trouble that way. Why are you doing this to me?”
Answer: “Games? Do you want to play? I tell you what I’ll do. You do it. Agree to play some games with me, and I’ll take down your photo. What do you say?”
Me: “You’re not going to take it down, are you?”
Answer: “I will if you play some games. I promise.”
Me: “How do I know I can trust you?”
Answer: “You don’t. Unless you play some games with me, and then when you see the picture is taken down, you will know you can trust me. That’s how this game is played.”
I thought for a minute, maybe if I call the admin of the site — who knows this guy might be the admin! And that could make this worse. Anyone else, and I’d be spreading the word of where to find a naked picture of me, still with no way to know if the picture would be taken down.
Me: “Damn it. I guess I have no choice, if I want that picture taken down. Fine, I’ll play your game.”
Answer: “Excellent choice! Oh, BTW, do you know the house you’re in has cameras in every room? I can watch what’s going on in any room with a click on my keyboard. I especially like the motion detectors pointed at the doors. Would you like to watch yourself taking off your clothes?”
Me: “No, thanks. All I want is my picture off that site.”
Answer: “Look. This game can be fun for both of us, or with your terrible attitude, a lot more pictures can get posted elsewhere. Your choice, what’ll it be: fun or embarrassment?”
Me: “Fine. I’ll play. What are the rules for this ‘game’?”
Answer: “That’s better. Rule #1: Get a KIK account on your phone and send me your KIK ID. It’s a lot easier to play this game via KIK than with emails. OK? When you email me your KIK ID, I’ll respond to you via a KIK message — then you will have my KIK ID as well. OK? That’s when I’ll send you the other rules. If you don’t do this, then your picture stays on the exposure website. I’ll be waiting for your KIK ID. Bye-bye for now.”
That was the last email I received.
I keep checking that exposure site periodically (every day); my picture is still there. I leave my clothes on now. It’s been a while. I keep looking but can’t find any cameras, other than the one on the computer.
I now have KIK on my phone.
I haven’t sent that email yet.

Last edited:

Slavegirl611

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 17, 2023
First a little background. One of my neighbors gave me the keys to their house and asked if I would water plants and look after things while they were away for looking for a new house far, far away. They didn’t tell me a return date, and I assumed it would be awhile since it involved a job transfer. Anyway, after a few days I was feeling pretty comfortable in their house and of course I got curious about what was in the bedroom closets and the dresser drawers. Nothing outrageous just the normal boxers, cotton panties, shirts, and pants. Sometimes I would stay overnight, shower and cook myself breakfast – it got to the point where it was just like living in my house I didn’t worry about doing anything that I wouldn’t do at my house. Actually, I felt so safe – I was do things there that I wouldn’t do in my house. I got into the habit of taking off all my clothes as soon as I walked into their house. I’d water the plants naked, check all the rooms, cook watch TV, use their computer everything – naked. I’d never do that in my house. I was relaxed there and helping them out at the same time, what could go wrong?

Well, during one of my visits I I used their computer and completely forgot about the built in camera. I happened to be looking at one of those web sites where naked people are ‘exposed’ and found pictures of me. Naked with a caption “Contact me at [email protected]”. When I saw that, my anger went from 0 to 100 in a split second. After I calmed down, I sent an email to the contact address and asked who the F* is using my picture?

The reply was almost instant. “Thanks for contacting me and letting me use your picture.”

ME: “I didn’t ‘let’ you do anything! Would you please take my picture off of the exposure site?”

Answer: “Why should I? Since I started using your photo, I get a lot of people contacting me, and I like that.”.

ME: “I don’t care. I just want my picture off that site. Please remove it. Use someone else’s photo.”

Answer: “How old are you anyway? You look about mid 20’s? Right?”

ME: “Yeah, 26. What do you want, to take my picture down?”

Answer: “Well, do you like to play games?”

ME: “What kind of games? Yeah, sometimes. I need you to take that photo down.”

Answer “Oh, just got another email asking about you. Do you want to send them a reply? Or should I?”

ME: “What have you been saying to them? Come on! That could be someone I know, I can get into a lot of trouble that way. Why are you doing this to me?”

Answer:”Games? Do you want to play? I tell you what I’ll do. You do it. Agree to play some games with me and I’ll take down you photo. What do you say?”

ME: “You’re not going to take it down are you?”

Answer:”I will if you play some games. I promise.”

ME:”How do I know I can trust you?”

Answer:”You don’t. Unless, you play some games with me and then, when you see the picture is taken down, you will know you can trust me. That’s how this game is played.”

I thought for a minute, maybe if I call the admin of the site – who knows this guy might be the admin! And that could make this worse. Anyone else and I’d be spreading the word of where to find a naked picture of me, still with no way to know if the picture would be taken down.

ME: “Damn it. I guess I have no choice, if I want that picture taken down. Fine I’ll play your game.”

Answer:”Excellent choice! Oh, BTW, do you know the house you’re in has cameras in every room? I can watch what’s going on in any room with a click on my keyboard. I especially like the motion detectors pointed at the doors. Would you like to watch yourself taking off your clothes?”

Me:” No, thanks. All I want is my picture off that site.”

Answer:” Look. This game can be fun for both of us or with your terrible attitude a lot more pictures can get posted elsewhere. Your choice, what’ll it be fun or embarsement?”

Me:” Fine. I’ll play. What are the rules for this ‘game’?”

Answer:”That’s better. Rule#1: Get a KIK account on your phone, and send me your KIK ID. It’s a lot easier to play this game via KIK than with emails. OK? When you email me your KIK ID, I’ll respond to you via a KIK message – then you will have my KIK ID as well. OK? That’s when I’ll send you the other rules. If you don’t do this – then your picture stays on the exposure web site. I’ll be waiting for your KIK ID. Bye Bye for now.”

That was the last email I received.

I keep checking that exposure site periodically (every day), my picture is still there. I leave my clothes on now. It’s been a while. I keep looking but can’t find any cameras, other than the one on the computer.

I now have KIK on my phone.

I haven’t sent that email yet.
They may be playing with you it might be the owner of the house

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
House Sitting 2

This is a continuation from my previous writing (House Sitting 1) which can be found here: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/threads/house-sitting.56053

It's been a while since the "House Sitting Incident," and not much has happened. Yesterday, I thought, what the heck, my picture has been out there for a month, and nothing has happened because of it. If I want to be naked, I'll be naked! When I got to the house, I took off my clothes and watered the plants just like I did before. It felt good to be back to my old self and not be worried about some silly picture.

Along with watering the plants, another part of my house-sitting duties is to pick up any snail mail that arrives and forward it to the neighbors' new address. I thought this was odd since the post office does that automatically as a service; all you have to do is fill out a form. Anyway, most of the time, there's no mail, other than weekly ad circulars addressed to 'RESIDENT.' Those I just throw out after clipping the discount coupons. Today, however, there was a large, 8x11 envelope on the doorstep - addressed to "RESIDENT." I took it into the house, put it on the kitchen table, and went through most of my normal naked plant watering ritual. About halfway through, it dawned on me there was no return address and no postage on the envelope. I stopped the watering, walked over to the table, picked up the envelope, and stared at it for a while.

I felt along the outside bottom of the envelope, and there was something small there. Strange, but whatever it was, it didn't require such a large envelope. I thought about opening it or just putting it unopened into another envelope and forwarding it.

This situation raises a lot of questions with no obvious answers. Usually, 'no postage' would mean it wasn't delivered by the post office. The label had a handwritten 'returns only' phone number but no return address? Still, who delivered it?

OMG! Could this be meant for me? What if it's about that naked picture of me? I couldn't forward that to my neighbors!!!

I decided I had to open it. Reasoning I could always get another envelope and re-address it - no one would know! I had to open it. That was the plan, then I would at least know if it was for me or not.

Well, I opened it carefully.

Inside the envelope: - Large glossy photos of me - naked - dated yesterday. - A USB thumb drive - A business card-sized note with a handwritten message 'Message me via KIK: 'x'!

My worst fear became a reality. Somehow 'x' had this street address? I rechecked everything; the label must be the phone number of the delivery service, but nothing else to indicate who sent it. A KIK address and a phone number - neither helped.

More questions! Why bother with a KIK address? Pretty sure the courier service won't tell me anything. OR Maybe it's someone who knows me and found my picture on that exposure website and decided to mess with me? That would explain the no return address and no delivery notice to sign. Must be someone close by, probably not very close, but, close enough.

What's on the USB thumb drive? In very small print on it was 'More Pics 4 U'. Great, malware? My neighbor’s ancient computer was close by, so what the heck, not my computer!!!

I hunched over the computer, plugged in the USB, and a slideshow started automatically.

The first picture was me naked - the same as the glossy photo of me - next was the picture of me from the exposure site! Followed by other pictures, strangers in various clothed/naked poses, some with faces, others without, 20 people pictures in all. The last photo was of a business card with text: 'Message me on KIK: 'x'.

This seemed more like an invitation than a threat. I had to think about this. I closed the computer, finished the watering, got dressed, and started to walk home.

While I was walking, I sent a KIK message to 'x'.

Me: ‘Hi, got your envelope, USB, the pictures, and I have questions. Besides me, who are the people in these other pictures? Are you one of them? Why are you sending me these pictures?'

Almost immediately, a reply: 'Ah ha, I see you got my envelope! Did you enjoy the pictures?'

Me: 'Who are you? Why are you sending me these pictures? Please remove my picture from that website, and your thumb drive too!'

Reply: 'I have no idea how to remove your picture from that website. Why did you post it there in the first place? I sent everything to you because I thought you might like to join our kinky little photo club. Doesn't sound like you're interested though, are you?'

Me: 'A photo club? Does "joining" mean you post my picture on an exposure site? How did you know my address; it's not on the website?'

Reply: 'OK. I happened to be driving by your house a few days ago and saw you watering the plants through the window. On my way back, I stopped and did a little 'peeping' with my phone camera - click, click! Then late last night, I was scanning the exposure website, and voila, a body match! Then I put together the introduction envelope and had it dropped it off early this morning. I'm always looking to expand our club membership. Based on what I've seen, you would make a good addition to our club.'

Me: Huh? So you live close by? You didn't put my picture on the exposure site? What about the others on the USB? Are you on the USB? What is this 'club' all about? Addition?'

Reply: 'Yeah, you have been temporarily added to our club. Since this week’s copy of the USB has already been sent to each of the members, I made a special copy just for you. What that means is some photos and videos of you have been added to the official USB collection, and that’s what you have now. No one other than you and I have seen this ‘updated’ USB, sampler?'

Me: WHAT? You can't do that! Take my photos off that USB! I don't want to be in your club's collection.

Reply: 'Whoa! That's a typical initial reaction of every prospective member. Did you notice in the caption of every photo, there's a number? Also on your USB is a text 'file' with a list of each photo’s caption number and their contact information. Since you're temporary, you don't have any contact data, yet. Now that I have your KIK ID, would you like me to put that as your contact data on the file?'

Me: NO! Remove my photos - don't put my ID on the file! Look. It wasn't my idea to post that photo on the exposure website. And you shouldn't be 'peeping' in my windows and taking photos! Please remove my photo(s) from your temporary USB, now!

Reply: 'Tell you what I'll do, - Take a few minutes and really look closely at all the USB photos - Then decide if getting another USB would be something you would enjoy - Let me know your decision in an hour. Bye'

Reply: Disconnected.

I was furious. The fresh air helped, and by the time I got home, I had calmed down a lot. The first thing I did when I got to my room was to plug the USB into my computer. I sat down, bypassed the slideshow, and individually scanned through each photo on the USB. After looking at a few somewhat erotic/kinky photos, I realized my cock was semi-erect. A few more, and the semi was begging for attention. It didn't take long before my hand reached in and slowly grabbed my cock and decided to move up and down the shaft all on its own. Each photo added to the up and down motion, a little faster. A few more photos, and I was about to cum. I had to stop, for a bit (I took off my pants and sat down again!). I continued jerking off; there were 3 more photos, and I let it go as soon as the last one popped up. Shooting a huge wad of cum onto my palm. That jerking session lasted less than 10 minutes. And I now had a handful of cum. I wiped the cum off and went back to the photos with my limp cock in one hand.

I found two other files - the "Photo Index" and a "Read Me."

When I opened the Read Me, a countdown clock appeared - 10:00 then 9:59, etc...

Here's the file content: "Hopefully you’ll find this week’s photos enjoyable, wink, wink. So now that you see what these pictures are all about, are we going to work out a deal, or do these pictures go to your kindergarten teacher, your boss, ex-girlfriend, and all your friends? You know everyone in your contacts list? Just kidding – I wouldn’t do that. However, If I don't get a reply before the countdown hits zero, I will assume your answer is "no," and you’ll be wondering for a long time when all your 'naked' pictures and videos, yeah I have videos too, will get sent or not." I looked at the countdown; 8 minutes remained. I fumbled with my phone and managed to reply with 2 minutes left and messaged 'x' "How much do you want?". I then waited and waited - 30 seconds left. I was sweating and at the same time thinking, wait it doesn't matter who sees them, I’ll just claim they are fakes. Yeah, that’s not going to work. I need those photos/videos to be destroyed. Video's? Oh no, not the old ones from my computer.

Continued on House Sitting 3

Last edited:

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
House Sitting 3 Continued from: House Sitting 2

A reply came 5 seconds later - the clock stopped. The message said a package would be sent to my address by courier soon and I was to wait until it arrived. I dressed and ran back to my neighbor’s house, while reading the rest of the message. I was to wait for the package, not open it and return to my computer.

I waited nervously for the doorbell. 20 minutes passed, the doorbell rang, I answered the door. A drop dead gorgeous woman stood there holding a clip board with package at her feet. "I need a signature" she said. I signed it. She slowly bent over to pick up the package. She was so hot, I found myself staring at her perfect legs, way more than I should have. A 30 something year old, petite brunette with straight, shoulder length hair, ample cleavage and a face like a cover girl. She was wearing a white blouse, no bra with black yoga stockings and heels. Not much makeup just enough to accent her features well -- bright red lipstick and some pink blush. Her hands and fingers were a turn on -- wicked looking fingers with mouth matching red nail polish and pointy nails. Oh those nipples!!! For a second I was hoping she was the package.

When she handed me the package my gaze turned from her luscious lips to her breasts, then her perfect fingers. Her skin was porcelain white, her nails so shapely and nice and red. "It was a rush delivery" she said. She stood there looking directly at me after I took it. I saw on the label it came from a local courier, a phone number but no return address on it. I thanked her closed the door, calmed down, and waited a few minutes. Shortly after there was a new Kik message with a link. "Join me in this room". I clicked the link. A chat window opened up and I was in an online-room with another person. A split screen showed me and a blank frame on the other side, the caption id name was "Naughty".

Naughty: "You got the package, right? Ready to make a deal? You liked those photos on the USB didn't you?"

Me: "Hmmm.. Yeah I kind of liked them. What's in this package? I don't want people to see MY photos unless I allow it?" I replied.

Naughty:"I don't want your money. You want to get some other USB's don't you? Kind of selfish of you to look at the other club members and not share your hot body.

I hesitated, Me: "Who's going to see me? No money?"

Naughty: "Only the other club members, you saw the file index. That's it; those are the only folks that will see you. Ready to join in on the fun?"

Me: "Complicated way to do this. USB's? Why not just do it using snapchat or some other internet thing?"

Naughty: "Control, I control everything. Everyone lives within 10 miles of each other - we use a courier, because they are PRIVATE. No one wants any of these pictures going anywhere other than where we send them". Ready to play a game?"

Me: "A game?"

Naughty: "LOL, yeah here's what you do to play.
1. Remove your pictures from the USB
2. Add your KIK id to the "File Index"

Didn't have to tell me twice to delete those pictures....
Me: "OK".

Naughty: "Take off all your clothes"

Me: "Really?"

Naughty: "Turn your camera so I can see you and undress. Do it now."

Somehow, I knew this was coming, Naughty already has a bunch of my pictures, what's one more.
Me: "Fine, I'll play along." I took off my clothes.

Naughty: "underwear too"

I dropped them and stepped out of them. This was oddly beginning to turn me on. My cock began to grow.

Naughty: "And socks!"

I continued to be aroused and thickened more as I took my socks off. My cock was semi-flaccid and I felt so naked in front of that camera, at the same time a bit turned on.

Naughty: "Turn around. Turn around slowly"
I did as I was bid and slowly turned first one side, then my backside, then my other side and finally faced the camera again full on.

Naughty: "Lift your penis up, I want to see your sac."
This turned me on even more which I just didn't understand. Showing my naked self to an unknown person. I reached down with my right hand and wrapped my fingers around my penis and lifted it up. Now it was at its full 6". This was definitely exciting me.

Naughty: "Small but useable. Let’s see that ass again. Turn and bend over, cheeks spread."
Small? Average yes, but small? I deflated a bit, then more as I turned around. I placed both my hands on my ass cheeks and spread them as I bent over. This was definitely weird, but caused a stirring in my dick nonetheless. I stood there like that for a minute or so, and then I figured it was enough.

Me: "What game is this?"

Naughty: "I see that made you hard. Good. Now open the box. Be careful." With that I moved out of camera range as it was pointed dead centre and the box was on the side of the desk. I had been curious about this box for some time. Now I got to find out what was in it. After I opened it I found a lot of light paper filling. Then as I dug through it I felt something lacy. I froze. In the back of my mind I feared this would be the case.

Awhile ago I had tried on my sister's underwear a few times and liked it. I had also tried on my mothers’ panties once, while she was at work. I even took a few video selfies but never dared to do that again. It was kind of a kinky turn on I couldn't get myself to delete those vids/picures even if I did know it was taboo, That just made it all the more risqué and exciting. Now it might happen with someone I didn’t know watching. A stranger watching me. In the box I found the lace belonged to a white garter belt, and there was also a pair of white cotton panties with lace trim and a pair of white stockings.

Naughty: "Ok now put the garter on first and roll a stocking up each leg." I breathed deeply. I looked down at my mostly hairless legs and my uncontrollably rock hard penis. I breathed again. "Do it now," the screen read. I sat on a chair and did as I was bid. I reached the garter belt around my back and after some effort, I managed to hook it together. I then gathered up the one stocking and put my left foot in it. It felt silky smooth and cool to the touch as I rolled it up my leg. The right one felt the same. I attached the four garters with only a little difficulty.

As I stood up my penis did too! I felt humiliated by my attire and betrayed by my penis. How could dressing up in women's lingerie for an unknown person make me this hard? I am not gay?

Naughty: "Now for the panties. They go on too." I bent over and opened them up. I put my right leg in first, then the left. They stretched nicely and slid up my legs with ease. I pulled them over my penis. It looked odd, penis trying to push through a pair of panties, from the inside!

A new message from Naughty appeared.
Naughty: "There, I took your picture all dressed up and sent it to you. Hope you like it!"

I looked at the picture. Gee. I looked hot!
Me: "Nice picture, thanks"

Naughty: "Ha ha, Now you get to add this picture to the USB using a caption with your File Index number.”

When your done - Put the USB back in the same envelope it came in
- Write "Return to Sender" on the envelope
- Call the courier number on the envelope ask for a pick up
- Leave the envelope where you found it, before.
Your done.
You are now in the club!
And you will get another USB in a few days.

Naughty: "BTW. I am glad you seem interested in your new undergarments. They suit you well. I expect you back in the this chat at 4:45 pm. Until then, put your clothes back on over your lingerie."

Me: "My lingerie?"

Naughty: "Sure, every member wears the same lingerie, you will wear these till our next chat. Don't be late logging back in." With that Naughty disconnected. I dressed and quickly left for home.

I followed the instructions and then found the walk home was different this time. The feel of the lingerie on my body kept me energized. I felt embarrassed. What if someone saw my undergarments? I would have a bigger problem on my hands. I considered taking them off, but wondered if Naughty would know. When I got home I headed for the bathroom, unzipped and pulled down my pants. I was going to take them off. I was a man.

Continued on House Sitting 4

Last edited:

shyoldguy

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 31, 2017
North East Coast
Continued from House Sitting 3

I hesitated. Seeing my white covered legs, they actually looked hot. My penis swelled a bit more than it already was. As it did, I hesitated more. Every time I moved I felt the silky smoothness of the stockings against my pants. It sent a tingle through me and made my member grow a bit. The panties they felt wonderful and honestly better than my other underwear. No they couldn't. I am a man! But they did feel nice. I didn't want to risk making a mistake with Naughty.

It was turning me on all the time I felt as though everyone's eyes were on my crotch. I was semi-hard. It felt great.

I decided to sit down. I lowered my pants, only as far as need be, then I sat and peed. This was not how a man peed. It seemed to take forever. then I heard voices. mom and sis, came in. I froze. What if they saw what I was wearing? I was petrified. Every nerve in my body was alive. Every breath of mine sounded loud, really loud. To my relief, they disappeared somewhere in the house. I finished, pulled my pants up ,left the bathroom and hurried to my room.

Both my anxiety level and my penis grew as 4:45 drew near. Right on time at 4:45 I logged back into the same chat. Naughty was there waiting for me.

Naughty: "Remove the clothes, keep the lingerie on. Do it now.," was her reply to my saying that I was back. I carefully removed them an placed them on my desk. As I pulled my pants down over my stockings, once again I felt that smooth feeling and it sent a tingling straight to my penis. I began to grow. Socks came off and once again I was just in my white garter belt, stockings and white lace trim panties. I felt exposed and thrilled at the same time. What was to come next? Was this to be the end?

Naughty: "Caress your dick through your panties," was the next command. I had been wanting to do this for a while, but had held back for some reason. Did I know this was coming all along?

Naughty: "Do it now." I slowly rubbed my penis through the soft panties. I cupped my fingers, started from below the head and moved my hand forward and up. Slowly at first then I picked up the pace. It felt so good and the fact that it was through a pair of panties turned me on even more. If my penis was hard before it was even harder now.

My hand now slid up and down the shaft of my penis and under the head. I felt humiliated doing this for another person, dressed in lacy lingerie, but at the same time oddly enough it added to the excitement I felt in my penis. The feel of the silky smooth, yet cool feeling stockings on my legs sent a shiver down my spine. I looked down and saw my hot looking pair of legs.

Naughty: "Stroke it more." I now wrapped my hand around my penis and went faster. I was getting near. I would cum soon with white stockings, a lacy garter belt and white panties on, with an unknown person watching to boot. I was excited yet felt very awkward.

Naughty: "Pull your dick out the side of the panties, keep them on and keep stroking," came next. I did as I was bid. It was obvious I was ready to come soon. "Get your other hand ready and cum in it, all of your cum. Don't spill a drop." I pointed my cock towards my other hand. All I could think of was the orgasm building inside of me. It felt awesome. I was going to cum. I hadn't gotten off in three days, and today I was about to cum again.

Images of the delivery girl popped into my head. Her luscious red lips, beautiful blue eyes, hot face, ample cleavage and her nipples and stockinged legs that brought me to life. I gripped my penis and stroked forward into my palm. My mind exploded. I shot my load. Thick streams of goo came out of me. More and more it seemed. Then I shivered. And it was done.

I noticed I was breathing fast, like I had just ran up the stairs. I remembered then that Naughty was there. Not in person, but on the screen. I looked up at it again. "Good, you are following directions well. Now swirl the cum around." Odd request it seemed. I swirled it a few times and watched my semen coat the onside of my palm. Naughty is not going to make me eat it, is she/he? That I won't do. I am a man.

I looked back at the screen.
Naughty: ""Now take some into your mouth, don't swallow," came next.

Me: ""Sorry, I am not gay. This is going too far. I have done all you asked."

Naughty: "I guess I hit send on the email to your friends. It was fun but..."

Naughty quit mid-sentence as I raised my palm to my mouth and licked half of the goop into my mouth. I was hooked. I had to do what Naughty wanted. I had to comply and get this over with. I needed it to end. "Good boy. You know you do not want anyone seeing those videos from your computer. Now swish it around in your mouth. Use your tongue."

It felt slippery and seemed to coat my tongue. It was salty and reviled me. I wanted to spit it out and puke. I kept moving it around in my mouth.

Naughty: "Now swallow." I hesitated then I did as I was bid. The taste in my mouth did not go away. My tongue still felt coated.

Naughty: "Now the rest into your mouth, and swallow."
We will continue our game tomorrow, same time?"

Me: "Tomorrow?
Naughty: "We are not done? "As you can assume, I have been recording today's events. If you don't comply I will send these video clips with the others. What do you think would happen?". If it could go any further, my heart sank that far. This was worse than paying money. I had money, money should make this all go away.

Me: "This isn't a game! I want it to stop. I can pay you."

Naughty: "I know you can. As I said before, I don't want money. I want this. Now do we continue or do the videos get sent. Decide now."

This was humiliating. Naughty had me over a barrel and then some. I began to think about it. It was a no brainer. I was stuck. I was like I had to go along with this, but I really think I just liked being told what to do and hoped it wouldn't end. After all, I had no other choice. I love my life. Not perfect but I don't want it ruined.

The alternative:
Admit to the cops I'm a pervert - but would that get rid of the pictures? Probably not.

Me: "Sigh, Yes, I will do as you ask".
"Good. Then take off the lingerie, put it in your desk drawer. You will log in tomorrow at 9 am and we will proceed from there. Sweet dreams."

At 9:00 I joined the chat - this time there were many other ID's on at the same time all messageing each other then I got a message.

Naughty: "Hello, glad you could join us!"

Me: "Yes, Hello"

Naughty: "Hey everyone! Say Hello to our newest member. Just to be friendly, send your 'lingerie' pic as a Hello message"

Unbelievable - I must have seen 30 pictures, men and women all dressed in the same white 'lingerie'.

Naughty: "Your turn - show us your 'lingerie'.

Me: I posted my 'lingerie' pic too.

More to come, maybe

Featured Threads

New Personals