Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 6, 2008
Houston area
22 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in (see post) (webcam not required)​

Hello everyone looking. Thank you for taking the time to read my advertisement and I hope you will contact me afterwards. I am not an eloquent person so this will likely be brief.

About me:

I am 22 years old. I have been a dominant since I was 16, but I have only really gotten serious and to be a "good" dominant in the past few years. I have had submissives and "slaves" before but for various reasons they did not work out. I regard my personal information as something valuable as I do yours and those I have topped before, so I will not be giving more than general details out for any questions about the past. Currently I am a college student studying engineering and as such my time is somewhat limited and varied. As such I have no real requirements on location other than the person can be on when I am as least 2 days a week, to be scheduled as needed.​

My interests:
Some petplay: I won't be trying to turn you into a full animal, but I do enjoy some aspects of it.
Pain: I enjoy giving pain. I also enjoy the use of safewords in the event it is too much.
Control: I can control as much or as little as you are willing to surrender. I have done everything from control of 90% of a persons life to as little as only control when the person is online
Denial: a subset of control in my opinion, I enjoy denying a release or action of some kind, usually as punishment. This will depend on the previous restrictions.
Some humiliation: Mostly minor name calling and maybe body writing.
Respect: I expect respectful terms and attitudes towards me. I will treat you the same.
The female body: I like it.
Cars: I am in a club to build a Solar powered one and also a formula racing one at school. These eat quite a bit of time by the way
Intelligence: I like intelligent people. They are fun to talk to.
My creativity is mostly adapting old ideas and things I see to new purposes, often combining with other ideas to reach multiple objectives at the same time.

About You:
Female, over 18
I'm not bothered on the location as long as we can work out a time to have sessions.
Contact methods should include an instant messaging program such as AIM, Google Talk, MSN, SKYPE, or Yahoo.
I'm going to be upfront here I have no interest in fakes and have come across quite a few. I do have a one to two step system for verification of the person. I'll go into detail individually. After that, as much as I would love to see pictures and webcam shows from you, I do not require it.​

Applying:
Just pm me. I promise to read and reply to every message, even if the reply is that I am not interested. I hate it when people don't reply myself so I won't do that. I'm not so conceited as to expect hundreds of messages either, but I just wanted to mention that anyway. If you want a monogamous relationship, please tell me in the message so I know. It will not change anything other than I will respect that if or when I decide on a person. I will hold a small trial period with any who are interested to see how compatible we are.​

Thank you for reading this, and have a good day. Best of luck to you in all your endeavors.

PS. If you find a typo, please let me know. I also welcome advice from other dominants and submissives.

• Kinks:
Some petplay: I won't be trying to turn you into a full animal, but I do enjoy some aspects of it.
Pain: I enjoy giving pain. I also enjoy the use of safewords in the event it is too much.
Control: I can control as much or as little as you are willing to surrender. I have done everything from control of 90% of a persons life to as little as only control when the person is online
Denial: a subset of control in my opinion, I enjoy denying a release or action of some kind, usually as punishment. This will depend on the previous restrictions.
Some humiliation: Mostly minor name calling and maybe body writing.
Respect: I expect respectful terms and attitudes towards me. I will treat you the same.
The female body: I like it.
Cars: I am in a club to build a Solar powered one and also a formula racing one at school. These eat quite a bit of time by the way
Intelligence: I like intelligent people. They are fun to talk to.

• Experience:
See above

• Limits:
See above

Featured Threads

New Personals