How do i "torture" him?

naughtynana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Aug 11, 2019
my boyfriend is into bdsm and likes being controlled being dominated but i have no clues what to do

EDIT: its been a little while and ive learned more things and him and i have a little more distance between each other so now he wants me to tell him what do to him self while he records it ans sends it to me and its made it difficult cause idk what to tell him to do

Last edited:
Reactions: Notherguy

Notherguy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2019
Make him crawl make him beg to touch u tie him up and spank him there are so many things u can do just bark orders make him obey and please you above all else

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Make him crawl make him beg to touch u tie him up and spank him there are so many things u can do just bark orders make him obey and please you above all else

I think the problem who may not have seen is that, she is also submissive and probably needs help learning the dominant side of things, which is why she asked for help in the area.

my boyfriend is into bdsm and likes being controlled being dominated but i have no clues what to do

Well, i am sure there are some users that can help you learn to be a bit more dominant in your relationship. I know I would be up to help you learn how to be a little more dominant. I do know there are a few other users that are around from time to time that would help as well.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I read an e-book I loved long time ago. The author says it's a real story.
A woman decided to give her flatmate total control.

First the dom flatmate (woman) asked for rules, safeword.

But her first task was simply: get naked. Stand. That dom was not sure what to do, what to try, same as you. And the slave standed. In time she developped a sadism knowing what her slave is capable of.

My point is: you need to start simple while you discover your inner sm or fantasies coming out. You need to find out what you like as a mistress, something for yourself. Until then ask simply "get naked. Stand!" And wait.

Dominating should not be a competition with yourself. You also need to feel some joy punishing him. These come in time.

EDIT: simply you don't need to torture him if you don't feel like. You just need to be pushy with him. He needs much less from you than you think.

if you want practical ideas: just play with ropes. Tie him and make out, have sex, stop when he is close to orgasm or ruin his orgasm. Just showing you are in control could be enough for him to love you most. Simple things.

Last edited:

slavemikey

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 11, 2016
Another thing you can do is just have him do things for you. Like rub your feet, or get you drinks. Perhaps he is into domestic situations. So having him clean the bathroom or do the dishes. Then you inspect and reward or punish depending on the job he did. It does not always have to be about pain and suffering. Sometimes being dominated is just being told what to do that you normally would not do on your own.

Reactions: Notherguy

Featured Threads

New Personals