How do you practise lactation kink?

ickyprincess

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 22, 2023
Hello 🌸 So, I have a thing for lactation. Fantasies of being pregnant and producing milk or sucking on other women. However I have no intentions to get pregnant and I have no partners irl or online who would be in such condition. I'd love to know how other people navigate this kink in similar situations? Do you make yourself milk somehow? Just go with the fantasies? Feel free to share 💖

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Here’s a link to a post with some advice on it.

Reactions: ickyprincess

shetoo0802

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 20, 2023
Here’s a link to a post with some advice on it.
Does any one tried this and get positive results? This will help ful for others.

RedSector

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2022
Victoria Australia
Nipple stimulation, as covered, is a starting point.
Try this resource https://milkology.org/content/how-to-induce-lactation-without-pregnancy
Then, once you start to get initial supply, something like this can increase the quantity/quality

If you have more questions, feel free to ask, this was a favourite thing of mine. Actually, with one partner in the distant past. My current partner breastfeed both our children for nearly 6 years in total (3 years each & me, any chance I got, lol). We don't practice this anymore, but definitely can be a fun activity.

In practice, we used it in breast bondage, humiliation, and all manner of bedroom activities.

Last edited:
Reactions: ickyprincess

Featured Threads

New Personals