How does one find a Submissive woman?

KinkyFucker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2023
It seems impossible to find a woman that is into these things, because it would come out as being a creep. So... How does one approach this topic? Must I wait, and play the long game? What clues must I pay attention. Of course I need to increase my woman interaction more to increase my chances, but when is it the right time to talk about these? I feel like women have it easier in terms of sexuality than men. Although, I can also understand women having it hard as well, because they are suppose to be saints. They were more against lewd stuff when they were in their teen years, while the boys were more into the idea of lewdness. At least, that's how it look like when I was in Middle School. Also, I am quite new to this place, and want to know about the Kinky Side of myself, because I don't have people to talk about these ideas or how it's properly done. Thank you in advance.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Use kink sites to connect with like minded people. Use kink sites to find local meets and munches. Attend said munches. Make friends. Develop play partners relationships etc if you click together

Reactions: Deleted account

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Hi there and welcome.

This is a really good question, or rather collection of questions about one of the most basic topics, getting started. There is no definitive, one size fits all answer here but I'll do my best and give you my take.

I'm going to assume you are talking about meeting a submissive and/or kinky woman in real life since online it's really just a matter of looking at their profile! In real life (or face to face since online is still real) women do not have a sexuality profile tattooed on their forehead so as you alluded to it's not immediately obvious if someone you've met is kinky or not. The least effective option is just hoping that women you meet randomly under normal circumstances will have some level of kinky interest. It's most certainly not a conversation opening topic so you could be quite a way into a relationship before being able to broach the topic, luckily there is a much better way.

Just imagine for a moment you wanted to find a woman who was instead interested in cars. The obvious thing to do is join car clubs, attend auto meets and shows or motorsport events. This way you are starting out in a group where interest in cars is already established. Being part of an interest community means you avoid the guesswork.
In the kink world there are kink and bdsm communities, joining these will ensure you start with the right people and eliminate a lot of the guesswork. The easiest and most friendly way to get started is seeking out the social meetings for these groups in the form of local munches. A munch is a straightforward gathering at a bar or restaurant venue where kinky folk gather to just eat, drink and chat about their interest. This is not a place to pick up a submissive woman but you can get to know others in the area, find out what events are held and generally get a feel for the local kink community.

Now the second part of this will come into play, there is a LOT of different kinks, not everyone who is kinky is into all kinks and you may not be either. So even when you are among the kinky there will be some hurdles to jump. So the best thing is to learn as much as you can, read a lot, ask questions and take your time.

Kinky people come from all walks of life with every type of background and it's a lot more common than many people think. Don't worry about women being "saints", they can be every bit as perverted and depraved as some men. You have stated specifically you want to find a submissive woman and the biggest thing to understand here is that you need to build up confidence. Being knowledgeable and confident shows through in body language and how you interact, and this is key. Secondly you must be respectful, so don't think you just need to learn some forceful phrases and you will be able to command respect. It doesn't work that way.

Respect earns respect, demonstrating your character, your knowledge and skills is naturally attractive to submissives. They want someone who can guide them, mold them, control them and dominate them and for this to happen you must earn their respect. Be patient, learn as much as you can and get involved in your community.

Good luck.

KinkyFucker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2023
Use kink sites to connect with like minded people. Use kink sites to find local meets and munches. Attend said munches. Make friends. Develop play partners relationships etc if you click together
Munches? Is this a word known throughout the BDSM community?

KinkyFucker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2023
Hello and welcome. Well there's no magic formula for this. I think you can go to events and kinky clubs. Also you can find sub online but it needs more patience. I suggest you not to rush to find sub. It's better to explore more and advance your knowledge then everything will be easier for you. There are many good posts here that you can use like @Dr Optokon posts. I hope you enjoy it and find what you want. And we will be so grateful if you read the rules of site and follow them. I suggest you to read this post too.
I read the forum post you shared, and I pretty much understand these rules. I understand the ability of consent and when to do things according to the comfortability of myself and of course the submissive partner. Although, how does one find such BDSM events? or even clubs? Do I just search [My Location] BDSM events?

Reactions: Deleted account

KinkyFucker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2023
We are out there.
I'm guessing you are responding to my post. I know there are submissive woman out there, it's just feels difficult, but then again, everything is difficult for a reason. Trust, and comfortability. Currently a college student, and being a student who seems innocent on the outside, but people would be surprised if they knew this side of me lmao. I just find it hard to know if my thoughts of wanting to follow the feelings of this song I like to hear at times is wrong, or is there something wrong with me?

The song: [ "Nine Inch Nails" - Closer ]

Reactions: justlearning2

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Munches? Is this a word known throughout the BDSM community?
Absolutely yes. Just google bdsm munch [your area] and you should get responses, If you live in a small town, less than say 20-30,000 people try the closest larger town.

I just find it hard to know if my thoughts of wanting to follow the feelings of this song I like to hear at times is wrong, or is there something wrong with me?

Read this post that goes into some depth around this topic.

KinkyFucker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2023
Hi there and welcome.

This is a really good question, or rather collection of questions about one of the most basic topics, getting started. There is no definitive, one size fits all answer here but I'll do my best and give you my take.

I'm going to assume you are talking about meeting a submissive and/or kinky woman in real life since online it's really just a matter of looking at their profile! In real life (or face to face since online is still real) women do not have a sexuality profile tattooed on their forehead so as you alluded to it's not immediately obvious if someone you've met is kinky or not. The least effective option is just hoping that women you meet randomly under normal circumstances will have some level of kinky interest. It's most certainly not a conversation opening topic so you could be quite a way into a relationship before being able to broach the topic, luckily there is a much better way.

Just imagine for a moment you wanted to find a woman who was instead interested in cars. The obvious thing to do is join car clubs, attend auto meets and shows or motorsport events. This way you are starting out in a group where interest in cars is already established. Being part of an interest community means you avoid the guesswork.
In the kink world there are kink and bdsm communities, joining these will ensure you start with the right people and eliminate a lot of the guesswork. The easiest and most friendly way to get started is seeking out the social meetings for these groups in the form of local munches. A munch is a straightforward gathering at a bar or restaurant venue where kinky folk gather to just eat, drink and chat about their interest. This is not a place to pick up a submissive woman but you can get to know others in the area, find out what events are held and generally get a feel for the local kink community.

Now the second part of this will come into play, there is a LOT of different kinks, not everyone who is kinky is into all kinks and you may not be either. So even when you are among the kinky there will be some hurdles to jump. So the best thing is to learn as much as you can, read a lot, ask questions and take your time.

Kinky people come from all walks of life with every type of background and it's a lot more common than many people think. Don't worry about women being "saints", they can be every bit as perverted and depraved as some men. You have stated specifically you want to find a submissive woman and the biggest thing to understand here is that you need to build up confidence. Being knowledgeable and confident shows through in body language and how you interact, and this is key. Secondly you must be respectful, so don't think you just need to learn some forceful phrases and you will be able to command respect. It doesn't work that way.

Respect earns respect, demonstrating your character, your knowledge and skills is naturally attractive to submissives. They want someone who can guide them, mold them, control them and dominate them and for this to happen you must earn their respect. Be patient, learn as much as you can and get involved in your community.

Good luck.
lol you made me laugh on the "so don't think you just need to learn some forceful phrases and you will be able to command respect." Yes, respect takes time. I should have known, that is something even I do in terms of protecting myself from malice people. It make sense. Well, I just don't know where to search these munches, plus I am a bit introverted, but I've been working on my social skills lately. I'm curious to find new people and build new connections with these social interactions, because I get to level up my social skills and knowledge on this topic.

Reactions: justlearning2

KinkyFucker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 6, 2023
Absolutely yes. Just google bdsm munch [your area] and you should get responses, If you live in a small town, less than say 20-30,000 people try the closest larger town.

Read this post that goes into some depth around this topic.

Thanks, I will do just that!

Also, I read the forum post you shared, and it made me feel more at ease. Regadless, I appreciate the help :D

ingridguerci94

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 30, 2024
I know many intelligent, submissive feminist women. In fact, I'm in relationships with a couple of them.

There isn't a place you go to meet intelligent submissive women, at least not in my experience. They don't congregate in the Ph.D. aisle at Submissives-R-Us. :)

The people I've met, I've met in the same places you meet anyone--through friends, at work, at social events, online, standing in line for the elevator in a hotel, you name it.

If you deliberately set out to create a social circle that favors sex-positive people, you will, in my experience, tend to select in favor of all three things you're looking for: kinky, smart, and feminist. (If there's a sex việt Geek group in your town, check it out! If there isn't, start one!) If you engage with women as people first, rather than as potential sex partners first, you'll find it becomes much easier to get close to people.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals