Hollowspacez

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2016
I wasn't always a demented freak when it came to sex .... but when I was 17 I dated a truck driver who was 10 years older than me. He was controlling and I was young and eager to please. He started by making me wear sexy lingerie and before long I was in garter belts, fish net stockings and high high heels on a daily basis. When I went on the road with him, I spent most of the time tied to his bed in the back of the cab, mostly naked. He would stop whenever he got the urge and fucked me with screwdrivers , bottles , pool sticks , his dick, his fist. He loved fucking me up my ass when I was tied and couldn't get away or stop him. Choking me and slapping me were his favorites. And when he did let me ride up front with him I was never allowed to wear a shirt. The endless comments from passing truck drivers never seemed to stop. I didn't hate it at the time but I didn't appreciate it like I do now. Sometimes. I wish I could do that all all over again.... this time getting as much joy out of it as him .. if not more

Featured Threads

New Personals