How it all started

HarryPotter

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 2, 2011
For years as a teenager, I’d loved the idea of being partly exposed in public. I used to lie awake at night thinking of ways that I could be naked outside but where no-one would see me.

I was always an early riser (paper route etc) and so getting up when it was still dark was not a problem for me. Also, very few people are around in the mornings when it’s dark – can you see how my mind started to work ?

I lived near to a local swing park which had a large field. I worked out that if you stood in the middle of the field when it was dark, no-one could see you – even from the houses that backed onto the field. Therefore, one morning, I dared myself to ride out to the middle of the field and get undressed. I had no idea what I was going to do when I did this, the main thing was the removal of the clothes. The morning arrived and my teen heart was thumping. I stepped out of the house, locked the door behind me and rode to the park. I stood at the edge of the field and made sure that there was no-one there. Then, I set out on my bike towards the middle. I got there and lay my bike on it’s side on the ground. I looked around again to ensure that there was still no-one else around and I started to unbutton my clothes. Off came my top so that my torso was bare. Off came my jeans so that my legs were bare. My shorts could barely contain my teenage penis as I was so hard and excited. Did I dare myself ? Would I do it ? I turned through 360 degrees to ensure that I was completely alone – I was. I slipped my hands inside the elastic waistband of my shorts, lowered them to the ground and stepped out of them.

I was naked

Outside

In public

And I was erect !!

I did the only thing that comes naturally to a teenage boy and masturbated. It was wonderful – the feeling of being naked outside when and where I shouldn’t be.

That feeling has stayed with me. I now do similar things to this as often as I can. My main kink is walking around my neighbourhood naked after dark.

This started one night at 3.00am when I was lying in bed unable to sleep. I was listening to the sounds of the night, the stillness of the trees, the lack of traffic anywhere – and I randomly thought to myself ‘I could be walking around naked outside and no-one would see me’. This random thought suddenly got me thinking and over the next few days, I planned a route that would afford me some hiding places should I come across anyone else who was out at that time. The last thing I wanted was to be seen by anyone and branded a pest. I decided I was going to do it on a night in the near future to make the best of the good weather.

The night arrived. I felt like a teenager again. My heart was thumping with excitement. I chose clothes that could easily be removed – sweat top and shorts (no under-shorts) and stepped out of the house.

It was warm, dark, quiet, deserted – everything I could have hoped for. I walked to the ‘start’ of my planned route and got undressed. Again, those feelings of being naked where I shouldn’t be etc came flooding back. I set off on my walk.

I needn’t have worried about the hiding places because, as you can expect, there’s no-one out at 3.00am in the morning. I was walking past houses and parked cars without a stitch of clothing on and once again, it felt wonderful.

I was out and about for approx 45 minutes and I decided that was enough. I got dressed, got back into the house and felt the best I’d felt in a long time. The next day, I woke to find that I’d been bitten by midges in all kinds of unusual places but it was a small price to pay.

Since then, I’ve been out many more times, the most recent time was in the middle of last week, and I fully intend to make the most of the warm weather that we currently have whilst it lasts

I’ll keep you posted.

Featured Threads

New Personals