How long should I expose myself?

Alyss08

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2017
I posted pictures in the media ( still new not sure how to attach here.) How long should I leave them up? Looking to expose myself but still a little scared.

For each comment I’ll leave it up for 6 hours. Only your first comment and mine doesn’t count.
*Max of 5 days*

Last edited:

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
if you are not sure.. maybe start with 30 minutes.. then you can always decide to keep em up longer..
or.. let the comments decide for you :p
there are also plenty of games around that have to do with temp exposure

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I agree a game of this could be fun. Leave them up for something like 6 hours for each post to this thread ;)

Alyss08

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Sep 25, 2017
I can do that I’ll leave them up for 6 hours per comment ( mine doesn’t count ha.)

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
hahaha..ok..and how about no double posting...so people.dont spam the thread...but people can post again only after someone else has posted? sound fair??

cute butt btw ;)

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
hahaha..but all the more fun to have a very chatty thread...think we coukd get these posted for a month!

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
once u get past the first week its all downhill from there..lol

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
some ppl still want some control over their exposure tho.. otherwise shed posted on one of the exposed games i bet :p

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
very true. she is being very daring at the moment. its hot to feel her apprehension

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
usually a dice game.. ya have to roll the dice several times.. each roll and each number has a diff meaning. ie.. roll 1.. if you roll a 1.. no top.. 2 no bottoms.. 3.. no bra.. ..
ranging in amount of pics.. how daring.. and ultimatl.y how long exposed and where.. or to whom

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
if ya are ever want to try.. pm me with your likes /limits.. maybe i can cook up one that ... doesnt run ya off straight away :p

Reactions: Alyss08

Featured Threads

New Personals