Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
I just put a pussy pump on. I'll continue to pump every so often to maintain full suction. How long should I leave it one before I take it off and enjoy my sexy pumped cunt?

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I just put a pussy pump on. I'll continue to pump every so often to maintain full suction. How long should I leave it one before I take it off and enjoy my sexy pumped cunt?

I think you need to do it 3 times at that length. also keep very strong nip clamps on. then you can be so sore that whenever you move you will fell it and make you all horny and wet. hopefuly make yourself wet enough to run down your leg.

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
I like how you think ;) three times at what length? and like three times on the same day, or three times when? I'll definitely add the nipple clamps next time

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
ok lets go 3 times the same day all week 7 days, with clamps. time is what ever won the poll

J.Phantom

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2014
as of right now, the winning time is 60 minutes (no major surprise there haha). I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do this every day during a week (I can only play when I'm home alone). I really really wish I could do this every day, but I'll definitely do it every day that I possibly can. I'll do it more often on days that I'm home alone to make up for not being able to do it every day. And always with clamps on ;) is this ok?

Cervecrispies

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 19, 2015
as of right now, the winning time is 60 minutes (no major surprise there haha). I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do this every day during a week (I can only play when I'm home alone). I really really wish I could do this every day, but I'll definitely do it every day that I possibly can. I'll do it more often on days that I'm home alone to make up for not being able to do it every day. And always with clamps on ;) is this ok?

Yes, report back after each session

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011

well I think maybe you had do it for a month when you can