How long should I stay plugged?

Readyfor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 20, 2013
Hello all dominants and subs. I've just opened my first butt plug and put it in, it's a 4 inch t bar plug with 3 balls along it. So my question is how long should I stay plugged? Add as much or as little time as you want also feel free to give me and task or questions I need to do/ answer before I can take it out.

Dragoste

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2016
Merida, Mexico
congratulations on your new buttplug, I hope to bring you sooooo funny moments, perhaps I can suggest your first one?? Abour your question, is new but also new to your body there are no minimun time, use a good amount of lube, maybe some hemoroide cream and see how it fits you, her is my dare, use it and take a walk go to a friends house or a bar with friends and lean on the corners of the tables with your buttplug wile you talk to as many as you can, feel your new toy in front of everry body. If you can make a report. Have a good time (After, use the hemorroide cream)

Last edited:

Readyfor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 20, 2013
Thanks for that I did it and it felt great, feel free to pm me for a more detailed report. Antithetical dares are highly appreciated

Featured Threads

New Personals