How long to fill bottle with sperm challenge?

lovaboitoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 26, 2011
united states
I have a new challenge given to me by my Master.

On January 1,2013 at 12 am it (Begining of New Year), I will be allowed to starting cumming in pill bottle to fill it with my sperm until I fill it with my saperm until filled. Im posting a picture thread of this challenge so you can see the size of the bottle as well. I will post a picture of each successeive cum shot. Plus all dares I have to do.

Album link for challenge: http://www.kinktalk/talk/album.php?albumid=3394

The challenge is how long is it going to take to fill the bottle. You are to guess how long it will take (realalistic guessing please.) Along with your guess, put a dare. If I can fill the bottle faster than the time specified, you do the dare. If I take longer then I have to do the dare.

Limits: must be a reasonable dare I can do, nothing pernament, involving others, or anything against the law.

Again - Please realistic guesses only. Anyone who guesses something like 20 minutes will just be ignored

readytogolf

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 12, 2012
looks to be about 10 jizzes to fill... I am guessing you can accomplish that in two days. May be be more due to the lesser flow as you jizz multiple times.

I will say 56 hours.

mikey3120

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
May 25, 2012
Ok love I idea. I think it will take you 48 hours to fill the bottle.
If you take longer than 48 you will have to fuck your ass untill you cum.

Featured Threads

New Personals