How many sex toys have you

LadyLomion

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Oh, I'd be surprised if any of you have more than me. Not counting all the things I have up for sale (because would probably be considered cheating if I said 50 glass dildos, 100 specula... :D ) I do have a very large collection I've amassed over the years. Also, pretty much everything I do stock I have purchased one of myself beforehand, for testing, purely in the interest of research, with no pleasure involved for me at all. Honest. ;)

Lis x

Pet Phoenix

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 26, 2011
London
(because would probably be considered cheating if I said 50 glass dildos, 100 specula... :D )

*looks up* ... how did you know that i been wanting more glass toys and a speculum latley :p *peers closely at your sig* haha ;)

Welll I have 16 'sliiiiggghtly' more 'conventional' toys (as in insertables :p) that includes three different plugs, a single glass toy which i love, an inflatable dog shaped toy o_O :eek: which again is a favorite.. heh the things you collect eh *rolleyes* three toys from bad dragon (if anyone knows it.. if not well.. the name kinda hints at the shapes of those toys :p :p ^^) those are all very big and very incredible, there a double ended 18"er in there as well as a vibe and a canine shaped sheath for ya own cock hehe.

As far as other stuff is concerned i'd be here allll day!
I have rope, chain, clasps, clamps, hooks and catches. Pegs and supplies like toothpaste and heat rub and fine lubes, spreader bars (those are home made for £3 and wayyy better than any iv'e found on the market btw :p ) cuffs and collars and gags, blindfolds, belts, beaters and slappers, floggers and canes. Even a lil home made bondage stool.

There's tons of it.. fills up a bed if you get it all out.. i have a converted snooker cue case which i built to carry a good bit of it around with me ^^

master90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
i have three duffle bags full of toys both homemade and store bought oh plus a major secfion of my closet and a full dresser drawer and most of under my bed i sorf of have a collecting issue but i love all my toys to
much to get rid of them. oh by the way they are mostly bdsm toys rather than just vibes and stuff

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
this is what I have

Ropes
Cloths Pins
Thumbtacks -unused-
Bullnose Milti Speed Sensual Vibrator 8.5 Inch Brown -unused-
Japanese Silk Rope Hog Tie Black
Colt Waterproof Power Vibrating Cockring
Glass Dildo 5 in.
Sliders Short Vibrating Butt Plug Pink 6.75 in.
2 gaffs (black and peach)
Panties (a few different colors.)
Colt Anal Trainer 3 Plug Set
Wrist and Ankle cuffs
Ball Gag

Now... do i use them alone? No, I tend to not be much in a sexual mood unless I am being domed or close to it. Maybe if I read stories and see pics as well... But that varies and not all pics work. So really I do not use them to much at all since I am unowned and no one tells me to use em...

I think that answers that I do not have a fav... yet

Lavender

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Submissive
Jul 8, 2011
I have a shopping list started as I keep purging....

When I get back home this is what I will be getting:

Enema bag and double balloon nozzle
E-stim butt plug
5 point stockade (head, wrist and ankles)
Gag harness with blindfold
Miller speculum
Couple of industrial metal syringes
2 ejaculating dildos
A few other dildos

And hopefully the crowning jewel, a shockspot fucking machine.

Sadly all this because I am alone in this wonderful world of kink!

DarkAndEvil

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 31, 2011
Uhm, I think it's fair to say that most dominants are toy-whores to some extent.

My collection is fairly modest (I think), at two toolboxes and a sports bag. Oh and the bits under the bed, and the floggers in the wardrobe...enough to have fun, but not enough to not need more :D

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
How many sex toys do you own ?
Lots~8
do you use them often either alone or with someone ?
on my sub
what is your favourite toy ?
butt plugs

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
@ snakeskin... go on some of the web sites and buy what you like.... all home delivered...

coolgirl2399

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jun 9, 2011
I have:
handcuffs
bondage rope
clothespins
homemade ball gag
leash and collar for puppy play
blindfold

CumSissy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 17, 2012
i've got one 7 inch vibrating cock like dildo, and one 4 inch butt plug

i use them by myslef mostly and about once a week i use the big one and work myself pree good

jennr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 10, 2012
I've got the handcuffs, whip, Hitachi wand, finger vibrator, Silicone Crystal Cote suction dildo, Lelo Iris and altogether probably have 30 various sex toy items.

New Personals