How many sex toys have you

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
The only toy I have that I suppose would qualify as a real sex toy since it was bought in a sex shop is a vibrator. It's one of those that looks like a real penis (I hate those bright pink or neon green thingies, they just kill my buzz...) It has a 3 speed remote and, despite that it was the smallest of 3 different sizes for that brand, is just a bit too big for me >.< I mean, seriously... the largest of the 3 was as big as my forearm! :eek:

Aside from that I stick to whatever works without having to spend too much money :) It's surprising how "useful" some things we got at home or can buy at the dollar shop can be :D

Belle

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Mar 28, 2009
I just own the Rabbit Vibrator (seen on Sex and The City, haha). I use it alone, however my boyfriend has been asking to use it on me and so I'll most likely be letting him do that.

Why doesn't your husband like you using a vibrator?
It's your body. Therefore you should be able to do what you wish.

crassus

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 5, 2009
I bought one of those expensive rubber, or some material, vagina that had the flexible spikes on the inside, and I did not like it. It was real hard and not very comfortable. I have gone through a number of those soft silicone ones. I like those, but they seem not to last very long.

cyclone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 7, 2009
I keep it pretty simple. Two really nice dildos suit me just fine at the moment. However, I do miss bondage equiptment.

lulu

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2009
Ive got about 15 of them ranging from favourites that i use on my own and with OH too ones that only come out on very special occasions.

Slixious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2009
Oh I've got many, but unfortunately no one to use them on since a lot of them need two people to make the most out of them. Long time since I did the whole self-bondage thing. Worth mentioning is a free vibrator that came with another toy, which has proven to be very useful and reliable. I must have used it on about three women or more (maybe even somehow me), and it still looks like it has more uses to come.
I also keep them all locked up in a "Craftright" toolbox, so they are all kept together, and private from anyone else. It is nearly crammed full.

Tiger

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jul 13, 2008
I have a vibrator and a bunch of clothespins. I would like one of those Y clamp things but I'm too afraid to buy one. :p I don't use them very often but I would say that I use them about once every 3 or 4 weeks alone.

haven69fun1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 19, 2008
I have lots of toys but the one we use the most if a double dildo. Wife loves it... I will let your imagination figure out what she does with it.;)

His_Einna

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 17, 2009
Well, I won't include clothes ('cause there's just too damned many, lol) but we have about 30 toys, mostly floggers and bondage gear (Sir and I love nothing more than a good tie up and flog) and, the pride of his collection, a violet wand. Complete set, nice box, restored origional, the works. Very nice little toy.

We use everything together, although there's a big-ass black mamba dildo I occassionally use alone as part of a show for Sir.

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
I've got 6 cock rings
Spartacus Staminator Leather Base Cock Ring
Pink Lady Fleshlight

I also had a Juicy Lucy Ultra Tight Pussy in a Can, I hated this toy and binned it. It was a joke, you could not use it. It was like trying to stick your dick in a cheerio. I could only get my finger in there, used hell of a load of lube and still couldn't get in. Read the reviews on the product after trying so hard to get in and it showed only one person managed to get in and he had a 6 inch penis and had to use a hell of a load of lube. I really do not recommend this product, its a waste of £9.99
((Go down to the reviews, theres 5 reviews on it one of them being mine. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12291&reviewpage=1))

Last edited:

Slixious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 13, 2009
Some time ago I managed to write down the list of stuff I have, handy to post on here. Oh, and it also begins from the first item I purchased, although there might have been a couple before then:

Black crop
Wireless remote control vibrating butt plug
Cock ring kit
55cm wrist or ankle spreader bar colour red
55cm neck and wrists spreader bar colour black
Wrist and ankle cuffs
The domination ring - sold it
Duo balls
Anal trainer kit
CB3000 male chastity belt
The real feel waterproof vibe - friend broke it
Cotton bondage rope
Bondage tape black
Easy access neoprene restrain system
Bondage tape red
ID glide
Silk scarf restraints
first time buyer promotion - bondage tape
Hi beam vibrating nipple pumps
These are new:
Anal plug harness for men
Japanese clover plamps, pair
Steel anal hook
Silicone penis gag

bcelt09

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 3, 2009
Australia
I have seven pairs of handcuffs, two pairs of leg irons, a ball gag and a leather gimp mask. Being securely cuffed up is all I need! :D

3683652805_2dac76d913.jpg

Ryan

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2009
My stuff is all bought at some point or another.

I have:

2 Regular Ball Gags
1 Ball Gag with a head harness
1 Ball gag which has 5 attachments, including: Dildo, Leash, Brush, Toilet Brush, Serving Tray.
1 Small Whip
1 Large Whip
1 Riding Crop
2 Blindfolds
4 Sets of Hand Cuffs (Metal)
1 Set of Leather Cuffs
LOTS of Rope in various lengths
1 Collar for my slave
8 Sportsheet Cuffs
4 Over door cuff attachments
1 Sportsheet Cuffs hogtie attachment
1 Regular Vibrator
1 Hitachi Magic Wand
1 Small Butt-Plug
1 Pair of Clover Clamps
1x 20" Spreader Bar
4 or 5 Rolls of varying in colour Bondage Tape.

and I'm sure there are more that I can't remember off the top of my head :)

niomi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 4, 2009
My toy collection consists of:
1 wand vibrator
1 egg vibrator
1 lifelike dildo that can be used in a harness
2 buttplugs (1 small, 1 large)
handcuffs
ball gag
blindfold
1 small paddle for pussy spanking (it looks like a ruler excpet thicker)
1 large heart shaped paddle
1 set of nipple clamps

and I'm always looking to grow my collection :)

Roni

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 10, 2009
2 collars,
bondage rope different sizes,
a huge sized dildo
a medium sized dildo
a medium sized buttplug
a vibrator
chastity belt
nexus anal toy

justamale

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 14, 2009
Wales
My collection...

Collar
Leash
Whip
3 vibrators
2 hand cuffs
clit stim
blindfold
gag
paddle

Lokelake

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 1, 2009
Hmm, it seems like from reading this, spanking elements can be considered sexy toys. Since I don't have any others, I will talk about some ones I have for self-spanking.

I have a nice stick I use, some belts sometimes hangers. Sometimes, but not very often, I use a table tennis paddle.

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
How many sex toys do you own ? do you use them often either alone or with someone ? what is your favourite toy ?

For myself I have one vibrator, nothing too complicated just a straightforward one, I would love to have more adventurous ones but my husband is against using them, I do have to hide the one I have so he can not see it.

I do like the intensity of vibrators and I am sure there are some more better ones on the market.
We had quite a few toys until my wife decided one day for an unexplained reason to ditch the lot. the only survivors were my own hidden away, including an ex g/f's favourite cat, a paddle, hand cuffs x 2 - metal and leather, some oils and biody lotions plus an assortment of clothing mainly panties that we both shared and are now in my collection. On top of this because I love messy 2 womens one piece bathing costumes and for those other dare times 2 pairs of bikini panties. The unexpected survivors were some pussy balls and a small vibe.

I can't understand any man that doesn't approve of his wife having her own sex life.

qwertyzx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 5, 2010
I haven't been collecting for long.

Normal toys:
12" double dildo
5" x 1.5" butt plug
5" x 1" jelly butt plug
6" x 2.5" triple cock header butt plug
A "clit" vibrator

Homemade:
3 6" x .5" Frozen stirrers, which I use as a triple dildo
several 1" x .25" toy darts that I use as filler toys
2 rubber Cock rings
1 rubber ball sack ring

I use all the toys alone, and my favorite toy has been the butt plugs combined with the vibrator.

Last edited:

archie21

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 24, 2010
I really should get myself a butt plug.... could have hours of fun.

Featured Threads

New Personals