How should I apologize to master?

LookingforaSweetie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2015
A wonderful man, better than I deserve, was training me.
I disappeared for a few days.
And I feel terrible.
He won't response.

How may I apologize?

Unitman2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Well speaking from experience, it would be handy if you replied to your master in a timely manner.

I seem to remember a certain slave that created a particular email account for me and then disappeared for two weeks then reappeared looking for another master on here.

Awkward and quite rude.

Unitman2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2015
Yes, that happens when the "master" doesn't reply, ignores limits, and doesn't give tasks.

Yes but masters are people too. They make mistakes.

There is no such thing as a perfect human being. So talk it out, if your email doesn't work then use some other means of communication, but its terribly rude to up and abandon people.

If you are referring to yet another master then I should feel sorry for him. My case aside you've admitted in the past to having left dominants without a word for days or longer without response. The problem seems to lie on you.

The best apology is not to let yourself disappear without notifying people first.

Last edited:

Geppi

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 1, 2015
It's easy. If you have to come here to ask this it ain't for you.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
It's easy. If you have to come here to ask this it ain't for you.

I wasn't aware this was a perfect person and expert only website, nor that everyone had the same enjoyment or expectations of behavior?

You've apologized, the only thing you can do is see if he forgives you. Communication is key in any relationship, especially more so in one with a dominant/submissive nature. If he doesn't respond, you know what you need to do in the future and might have to chalk it up into a learning experience.

If anyone is unable to communicate clearly, before committing to a relationship they might take the time to get to know each other better to help lessen the unsure reactions and dissatisfaction they might encounter with partners they didn't know well. Titles and relationships should be earned, not expected upon meeting. A master should be someone who keeps your interests in mind. A sub or slave should be one who has proven to want to please you. Trust is earned on both sides before a relationship can work.

Geppi

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 1, 2015
Some people may have a pop. Booo

Let's be real. It's fun. Let's not make it serious. If it's done it's done.

If the relationship is strong you'll come through it

Featured Threads

New Personals