ShortPersona

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Mar 29, 2019
My girlfriend has a hardcore violence kink. Like, she wants to be hurt badly. But I just can't bring myself to do that to her. Do you guys know any ways that I could nicely decline her? She has many other kinks, this is just one I really don't want to do.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Explain to her it's all about your love care and concern for her safety and well being. Sit down have an honest talk and tell her why it is something you just cant do. Possibly compromise in some light impact and or other pain play that isn't so hardcore. Its unsafe for you both if you arent comfortable doing it, that means your full focus is no longer on her but a portion is now thinking about how much you dont wanna do those type acts. I think once you explain it to her shell understand.

Another separate angle is to find out why she likes it and if she has prior exp in it and how all that went. Maybe find a mentor into that level of extreme who can help you learn and it may assist you in being more open about it.

ShortPersona

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Switch
Mar 29, 2019
Explain to her it's all about your love care and concern for her safety and well being. Sit down have an honest talk and tell her why it is something you just cant do. Possibly compromise in some light impact and or other pain play that isn't so hardcore. Its unsafe for you both if you arent comfortable doing it, that means your full focus is no longer on her but a portion is now thinking about how much you dont wanna do those type acts. I think once you explain it to her shell understand.

Another separate angle is to find out why she likes it and if she has prior exp in it and how all that went. Maybe find a mentor into that level of extreme who can help you learn and it may assist you in being more open about it.

Thank you, so much! This really helped.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
theres lots of others here that will have some good input too.

Featured Threads

New Personals