How to stand a forbidden orgasm?

Mekis

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2023
Hi, I’m pretty new here and have just little experience of BDSM. But I know for sure I’m a sub.

My husband is not into it, so I have to play with myself all alone. I don’t masturbate when he is at home but he is travelling a lot and when he is away o do a lot.

Within the BDSM world a master sometimes forbid a sub to orgasm. I am “forbidden” to orgasm for weeks and weeks sometime. I do t do it when husband at home.

How do you subs stand being without an orgasm? Tips and tricks?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
No I prefer to talk here
This is such a good discussion topic, I'm glad you want to keep it going on here where all can see.
All too often people seem to want to try and move the discussion off the board like this;
Can we talk on snap chat or kik
The original post is clearly inviting discussion and not asking for private chats and such should be respected and treated that way.

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
It's so, SO difficult, especially when I'm forced to have repeated edges - I get so frustrated I could (and sometimes do) sob...

Going "weeks and weeks" when you're new to it can be pretty hard going though... I got started by being denied by my husband for a few days, then for a week, then built up from there, and I still go insane and become an emotional mess if I'm denied for too long 😭

It really helps if I know that I have an endpoint in mind, something that I can look forward to and earn. Beyond that it's just practice and learning to enjoy the feeling of being so aroused, all the time, everywhere... It's fun carrying a sexy little secret around with me that only a couple of people know about. You can get some short term relief giving your pussy a couple of slaps... But I also quite like the hot sting so sometimes it doesn't help as much as I hope it will 🤯

Last edited:

Mekis

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2023
Having an endpoint is a good idea, thanks! But it does not always work. My husband will travel week x and then that changes and he stays at home. So frustrating

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
If it's to the point that it just feels cruel then say something. Edging is fine but if there doesn't seem. To be a good bang out of it and your just continually frustrated is it truly worth the wait. New here also and still learning myself. So take my input for what it is. My daddy doesn't deny me my cummies for very long but I am very horny baby.

Hazel139

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2023
Wow, weeks? That's a lot... I can only do it for two or three days... I go very horny and crazy to orgasm

Reactions: Rubbersub

bookishkitten

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 19, 2023
If I’m understanding correctly, this is something you have set for yourself as you said you play alone.

I’m confused about why you feel you can’t cum when your hubs is not traveling. You could slowly include him in the play and see how he feels.

But I agree with some of the other comments. Weeks seems a bit excessive for orgasm denial and borders on cruel. In this case you are punishing yourself in a way. Is that your goal?

teenslaveboy1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 28, 2011
I go so long when we make out I orgasm without touching anything but lips. It’s awesome

Featured Threads

New Personals