Hucow

ag_1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 12, 2023
Hello. I purchased a breast pump as I am hoping to induce lactating to become a full Hucow. I’ve always been interested in being someone’s Hucow but I’ve never had any opportunities. If anyone has any tips on how to quicken lactating or anyone would like to give me tasks/punishments, feel free to do so.
Items I have to use are a breast pump and household items. Likes are tit torture, spankings, humiliation, degradation, mouth soaping, toilet control and chores. Limits are scat, foodplay, Photos/Vids. I would like rough punishments.

Last edited:

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
You are asking for tasks and punishments. But to actually give you good tasks and especially punishments we need more context.

What are your likes and limits? What are your toys for torture? How harsh do you want things to go? Do you still want to have fun during those punishments or do you want them to actually be a punishing punishment?

Without more context, a task given could be way too soft for you or way too hard and or go against your limits because we can't know what works for you and what doesn't.

For example: Telling you to go drink out of your toilet could be something that you would call a limit. 90% of subs do. But for the 10% of the subs who do it, most of them consider it something they like a lot.

So: Give us more context please and we have the chance to come up with a good task or two.

ag_1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 12, 2023
You are asking for tasks and punishments. But to actually give you good tasks and especially punishments we need more context.

What are your likes and limits? What are your toys for torture? How harsh do you want things to go? Do you still want to have fun during those punishments or do you want them to actually be a punishing punishment?

Without more context, a task given could be way too soft for you or way too hard and or go against your limits because we can't know what works for you and what doesn't.

For example: Telling you to go drink out of your toilet could be something that you would call a limit. 90% of subs do. But for the 10% of the subs who do it, most of them consider it something they like a lot.

So: Give us more context please and we have the chance to come up with a good task or two.
I apologize, I edited my original post to include more.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
If anyone has any tips on how to quicken lactating
There's plenty of info around here if you search for it but the basics are:
  • Use the suction every day, skipping days breaks the cycle needed for the body to initiate lactation
  • Use it more than once a day, 2 or 3 times is good but the ideal is around 4 hourly which mimics feeding a newborn
  • Use the suction for at least 10 minutes each time, again this mimics feeding and gives the body the cues it needs. Stop if it gets painful, and only go to 20 minutes maximum.
  • Use lanolin on your nipples to keep them supple and prevent them drying out.

Reactions: Monstrous

SubCow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2023
Hello. I purchased a breast pump as I am hoping to induce lactating to become a full Hucow. I’ve always been interested in being someone’s Hucow but I’ve never had any opportunities. If anyone has any tips on how to quicken lactating or anyone would like to give me tasks/punishments, feel free to do so.
Items I have to use are a breast pump and household items. Likes are tit torture, spankings, humiliation, degradation, mouth soaping, toilet control and chores. Limits are scat, foodplay, Photos/Vids. I would like rough punishments.
Hi!
Sorry, I don't have any answers for you, but we sound a lot a like! I also am hoping to induce lactating and also am curious on ways to do it..
So I just wanted to say, I wish you luck and I'm definitely following this post!

Monstrous

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 26, 2023
I just started drinking lactation tea. I know it’s a long shot buuuut I like knowing I’m working on my milk supply throughout the day. And nice warm treat!

Reactions: Master.marcus

Herder1025

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2023
Hi!
Sorry, I don't have any answers for you, but we sound a lot a like! I also am hoping to induce lactating and also am curious on ways to do it..
So I just wanted to say, I wish you luck and I'm definitely following this post!
Did you have any luck with lactation my hucow want to lactate

Featured Threads

New Personals