Humiliate me I will take pics

diapersarecoool

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 20, 2011
I need dares to do at home and in this field kinda forest area seeable by houses and close to park I will take pics. I do like dares to do in the female spandex:)

I got:
female volleyball spandex
scarf
tape
shoe laces

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
task

mmm young sub you will need some rope ,about 1.5-2.0 metres ,
every time you see a * ,you will need to take a photo take the rope out to the field with your spandex ,and then get naked *,now take the rope
1. and wrap it once around your bare waist low down on your hips ,just above your cock tight *
2. loop it so it stays there as a belt , then pass the lead down between your balls agianst your left thigh and up and over the rope behind , and back down past the other side of your balls and back up your right thigh to the rope at the front .*
3. loop it over the rope belt and then down around your balls and cock and back up to the rope belt, make this tight *
4. this should then present your balls and cock well out in front of you ,*
5. now put your spandex on and feel how the rope assists with the restriction
now walk home like this *
now remember you are here for my pleasure , so you may be thinking that this is a nothing task as you dont have contact with your bound constricted cock and balls , but then bound and restricted ,is a positive thing young sub

guy123456789

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 21, 2011
pee your panties then change yourself in public and give yourself a hanging wedgie

New Personals