Humiliate me right away!

little_slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2015
In a little while I'm having dinner with my family, and I feel like Im in a need for some degration and humiliation, though I dont want my family to notice anything. So please, tell me stuff to do to myself before or during dinner (i csn sneak of once or twice) so that I will feel humiliated all trough dinner! I have dildo, though its too big to store anywhere, and a pair of geisha balls, rubberbands, things that are big enough to store both in ass and pussy... I really, really need to be punished!

My likes are humiliation, degration, some pain, small items in ass, storing things in my pussy
Dislikes are severe pain, big items in ass
Limits are public, family, scat, vomit, pee.

Last edited:

zjanicki

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 13, 2015
Put the geisha balls in your ass and leave them there the whole dinner.

dannyfanny720

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 25, 2014
Create a photo album and make these photos . . .

1. Fully dressed
2. Take off your shirt.
3. Lose your pants shoes and socks.
4. Flexing your muscles
5. Turn your back to the camera.
6. Bra and panties off
7. Hands behind your head or up high
8. Get a marker and write "little_slave on kinktalk.com" on your stomach
9. Attach clothespins to each nipple
10. Finger yourself or use a sex toy til you have an orgasm and your juices flow down your leg

You can hide your face and not show it if you'd like

Bra and pantie photo should be your photo on here!!

little_slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2015
I can take the pictures, but I really want something more degrading during dinner tonight...

dannyfanny720

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 25, 2014
Pee in a water bottle and drink it infront of someone. If someone asks you what it is, its apple juice.

Also, shove a pair of panties in your pussy and leave them there for the rest of the day. You can wear a pair of panties to keep them in place. You can remove them when you pee, but you can not wipe and must put your panties back in after it.

little_slave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2015
Pee in a water bottle and drink it infront of someone. If someone asks you what it is, its apple juice.

Also, shove a pair of panties in your pussy and leave them there for the rest of the day. You can wear a pair of panties to keep them in place. You can remove them when you pee, but you can not wipe and must put your panties back in after it.

I'm sorry, wont do the pee thing but its my bad that I didnt post limits before, now they are up though!
But I have shoved a pair of panties in my pussy!

Bramble

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2015
Scotland
Put elastic bands on nipples to make them stand out, also rub some toothpaste on your clit before you leave for dinner.

Picture of nipples to prove completion.

JulieKEames

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Mar 12, 2012
Find some heavy string, twine, rope, or even ribbon. You'll need about 12-15 feet of it. Double it up and tie it around your waist in the back, then pass both end down, between you butt cheeks and your pussy lips and tie it off in front. This should keep everything in your ass and pussy. For added effect, tie a decent sized knot where the string passed over your anus and your clit. Then wear normal clothes over this for family dinner.

If you can discretely rub the knot over your pussy during the meal, edging but not cumming, so much the better.

Master Vagrant

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 23, 2014
In my sub's mind
Or you can use rubber bands. Create g string from rubber bands, with knot on your clit, wear a skirt and put your left hand down, and flick your clit. And try not to moan/scream when you doing that.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals