Humiliate this bitch (stephanie)

Xxstephxx19

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 7, 2014
This wortless slut has to feel how dirty thing she is.. She likes to feel how she threated like a real dirty 'street' whore!!

So please would you help me to feel a cheap dirty whore!! Because this bitch is!

You may give me a suggestion for what kind of pic you like to see of me or to do and i will sent it to you..

you can print the pic she send. Cum on the pic and send the bitch a pic how you exploding all over here...all what she is good for!

*My master allowed me to do this...*
Also if you have ideas to humilate myself, PLEASE tell me how to do!!!??

Hope to hear from you soon!

****I wrote the message naked after a toothpaste orgasm with pegs on both nipples and cunt****

A wortless slut

endersgame

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2014
Have you clicked on it? Because when I do it sends me to the image, but if you can't access it through the link still, I'll try and do something to fix the link ma'am.

endersgame

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2014
Now it shows hotlink, well the third was a generic one anyway, sorry for the time waste.

Cybernut

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 10, 2014
Sudbury
Two Ideas

Here's two ideas I like.
1) Master ties you somewhere, in the bush or where ever, even at the house works but more fun outside :) You are blindfolded and if possible have headphones etc. to try and limit what you can hear. Then lets friends (for safety reasons just people he knows and trusts) where you are. Then your master leaves you there alone while guests arrive and use you. You will never know who it was but will be left wondering every time a friend comes over for a visit.

Idea 2) A slave auction. Slaves are auctioned for a the weekend to be used and abused by the buyer. Again for safety reasons only trusted friends.

For an online idea. How about a video where slave slut has to write a note for her audience then she is tied to a chair with a vibrator just out of reach. She then has to beg and explain on why she should be allowed to cum with that vibrator. A vote is then held let her cum or not.

Featured Threads

New Personals