Humiliate this slut!

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
You want something special, got it for you. Go to the market and pick up celery, cherry tomato, carrots, and a huge cucumber, and some ranch dressing. Now when you get home, get the olive oil out, and oil up the cucumber, and slide it in your pussy, and work it until you orgasm 2 times, and put the cucumber aside. Next take the vegetables, and make a vegetable platter, and use the ranch dressing as a dip. Now wash and peel the cucumber, and slice it up, and bring it into work the next day as a treat for everybody.
Bet you didn't see that coming.
Thank you sir, the slut will try to complete the task this weekend.

aus guy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2009
I don't think the pussy clamps are enough. Tie a piece of string to the clamps, and something heaving to the other end, such as a bottle of water. Stand up so the water is suspended between your legs, placing pressure on the clamp.

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
I don't think the pussy clamps are enough. Tie a piece of string to the clamps, and something heaving to the other end, such as a bottle of water. Stand up so the water is suspended between your legs, placing pressure on the clamp.
Thank you sir, I have got this task from many people, I will do this with the pics.

Shairako

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 24, 2015
When you have the pussy clamps on, i want you to push as many objects/toys as you possibly can into your hole. Then take a picture of it and try to move the objects to fuck yourself.

indian_slut

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 21, 2015
The slut completed few of the getdare tasks, please check my album sir.

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Love your album and so you got my mind going, these are just the random ideas that pop into my head while i enjoy your library:

1. a) Get the clothes hanger with the clamps on it you got in pic 40. move the clamps together till they are just a bit apart and then clamp your pussy lips with them. Pull on the clothes hanger to show us how long you can stretch them.
b) Find something you can hang on there to apply some weight. Add weight till you either dont have anything left to add more weight with or you cant handle the pain anymore/the clamps slip off. Present us the result.

2. a) [5min] Clothes pegs... How many can you get your hands on? If you got a bunch, let us see how many you can put on your clit 1, 2 or 3?
b) [10min] How many can you make fit on your pussy lips?
c) [10min] How many on your tits?

3. Hot sauce / coarse salt + honey? Got these 3?
a) (easy) [2min] apply the salt on your cunt and clit and rub your clit with it. Add new salt if needed.
b) (medium) [5min] put a big drop of honey on your clit and then mix it with as much salt as possible. Rub your clit with it and cum that way after 5 mins [only cum this way if you dont do c)]
c) (hard) [10min] wash of the honey and apply hot sauce on 2 of your fingers. Finger yourself for 2 or 3 strokes to push it in. Add more hot sauce on your clit and add salt like before. Rub your clit and when the time is up, make yourself cum this way.

4. Candles. Got these?
a) Light one (2 if possible) and let it stay this way for a bit to melt. Cover your tits with wax and dont forget to hit your nipples as well.
b) Pour the wax on your cunt. Make sure to cover all of it. If you want to make it extra hard: spread your pussy lips first.

5. Find 5 items of different seizes (hair brush, small bottle, remote... find some stuff) which you can shove in your cunt. doesnt have to go all the way, thats actually not intended. Shove them in one after another and show us how deep you can push them.

I have more ideas but thats all you get for now. Depending on your response to these, there might be more to come.
Please let me know if I can be more demanding/harsher with you next time.

Happy suffering
Meorin

rohithr1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2016
Indian master here

M 24 Indian master here..kik -rohithr1991
If u want u can kik me ..
I have a task for you.