Humiliating/degrading tasks

slavelily

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Aug 4, 2015
My Mistress loves humiliating and degrading me so she ordered me to post on here asking for humiliating and/or degrading tasks. Pretty much anything goes as long as it doesn't go against my limits but everything has to be approved by her first. If she likes the task, she will order me to do it and then post it in an album so that everyone can see it. My Mistress really enjoys bondage, body writing, and basically anything that can be considered humiliating/degrading to me.

Limits: anal, showing face, noticeable public, family/friends/pets, lots of pain, and anything permanent or illegal.

PunishHer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 20, 2015
Use a sharpy and write "Stupid Whore" across your tits, then go to a mall wearing a worn white t-shirt which will show through. Post a pic of you wearing it in public. This is not inherently noticeable but risky nonetheless.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Put pegs or clamps on your nipples and then write cum slut on your tits and edge 10 times. If you complete all 10 without cumming you can take the clamps off, if you don't then you must keep them on for a further 10 minutes and you aren't allowed to cum for another 24 hours

sexbaker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 7, 2015
Poor olive oil into your hair and ice cubes filled into your bra

Featured Threads

New Personals