Humiliating messages for a bad girl

Aliceisabrat

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Submissive
Sep 30, 2015
NE UK
i just want to get humiliating and degrading messages from people telling me off and grounding me like im a bad little girl whos just had a tantrum.

Iamamistake

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 23, 2021
You are not drinking enough water. Drink lots more! The toilet is not for you to use. You may not use the toilet until someone else posts here with a new dare. You must find other places (the sink, a bucket, a diaper, or a drain hole, etc). If an hour goes by that you do not drink water or if you dare to think you deserve to use the toilet then you must self punish by writing lines - a while notebook before you may empty your bladder. Start with "I am useless and disobedient and deserve to be punished"

• Wow
Reactions: Aliceisabrat

Focusonme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 16, 2020
i just want to get humiliating and degrading messages from people telling me off and grounding me like im a bad little girl whos just had a tantrum.
Your clothes are horrible. Stop wearing them around the house until someone else messages on here. Then write on your body "cumdump, slut, and for use"

• Love
Reactions: Aliceisabrat

BlindfoldMad

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 25, 2021
You have been bad, so I will play with you a little game. If you do it well I will forgive you, but if you don't... then there will be consequences. So I will handcuff your hands front and blindfold you. Then I will hide the key somewhere in the house. I will disorient you and put on a remote control vibrator. Now go finding the key. Low intensity is cold and high is hot. You have 15 minutes. Don't disappoint me bitch.

Babygirlalice2116

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2022
I need to be degraded 🤤 tell me what you want me to put in my nasty pussy♥️♥️

Snap- littlealice2116

Featured Threads

New Personals