Humiliating pic request

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Seen a few of these popping up and I would like to join in the fun!

I will post any photos you request provided they are within my limits. Humiliate me, degrade me, torture me, anything ;)

Toys I have:

cock shaped dildo, nipple clamps, vibrating buttplug, fake pussy sleeve (and vibe) loads of pegs, some rope, a padlock or two, a girls thong, worn panties/socks/shoes, a bit of eye shadow, hair pins, ring gag, spanking tools (but only if no-one else is in, its loud :p )

Limits: anal (sometimes) piss, poo and nothing outside my room or involve other people or their stuff and nothing extreme.

Rather not show my face but will do so if ordered!

Facts about me: Small cock when soft, work in a school.

Hit me ;)

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
bare dares

mmm sound interesting , are a you a boxers boi or a jocks junkie
or maybe one of those army commandos ,i,ve got some ideas

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
task/dare

ok every time you see a * that means you must take a photo

ok make sure you are soft, little boi cock soft *, now slip your boxers on
and turn to show little bulge *, now take some string rope or ribbon and
tie it around your cock and balls on the outside of your boxers *,
tie it tight and make me a bag of cock n balls ***
now carress and squeeze the bag of cock for 30 minutes as it is tied up ***
undo the ties tell me how much control i had ***

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I am starting the 30 minutes of sweet sweet teasing now mistress, photos will follow... so horny already!

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Mmmm wow that was hard work!

My cock and balls were so tightly tied I could hardly get any movement, they completely belonged to you Miss Lilly and for that entire half hour I knew they were yours! My cock leaked precum as you can see from the pictures, and I was so close to cumming for the last 10-15 minutes, but you hadnt given me permission to cum so my cock was left to strain while the edge drained away into the shadows, the hornier I got the more I tugged and squeezed and your balls ache slightly now... A reminder of what I did to them at your command!

I am desperate to cum now and cant wait for it, fingers crossed I can enjoy it :D

The string was a symbol of your grip, no matter how much I squeezed and tugged your orders resounded in my head, to tease for 30 minutes and no permission to cum.

The photos show how horny I was, and still am. I hope you enjoy ;)

If you ever want to torture, tease or humiliate a pair of balls again they are yours!

Thank you Miss Lilly!

Hollyann

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 11, 2011
Put on yiur pussy sleeve and nipe clamps every 5 minutes take the clamps off and rotate them 90 degrees

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
Ouch!!

For how long do you want me to do this?

And assuming you want me to upload photos, what do you want them to include and how many?

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I have yet to do HollyAnn's task as i dont know for how long I have to do it but I will go for half an hour later on unless anyone changes that.

Anymore ideas? I LOVE the thought of loosing control of these images after reading some other threads. I wont do face for that reason but I will do almost anything else so long as it isnt against my limits.

Use my dislikes as much as you want but limits are limits ;)

I also have a professional DSLR camera, if you want me to use that say so.

Humiliate me!!

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
human soap dispenser

Get a shampoo bottle you know it's barely gonna fit in your ass.
Go take a shower, loosen up that asshole. Now for the fun part, you're going to shove that shampoo bottle up your ass, cap side pointing down. Now use your asshole as a shampoo dispenser and edge.
Continue using your man vag as a shampoo dispenser and finish your shower.

Now you're all clean you can masturbate til orgasme, the only catch is that you cant take the bottle out. Everytime you drop the bottle or when you have to hold it in with your hands you will have to smack your balls 5x, edge and smack them another 5x.

Continue this procedure until you orgasm.

I expect a full report on your experience and pictures to prove it.

JustAMan

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 6, 2008
I dont think thats possible so i wont be trying that, the bottles i have are MASSIVE!

Featured Threads

New Personals