elizabethmoon126

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Sep 25, 2023
Hi there! 18 year old female here! I am looking for some ideas on self-humiliation and degradation and would love some help! I currently live in a dorm so making noise is not possible nor is exposing myself publicly possible.

My kinks: Extreme humiliation, degradation, misogyny, patriarchy, body writing, pig/cow play, high protocol, objectification and group humiliation.
Limits: Scat, urine, blood, knives, needles, fire, showing my face, recording my voice, public play, and anal.

I do enjoy body writing, so if there are enough interactions on this post I may share the photos of whatever tasks I am given!

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
For every morning before you leave for class, you will write a new degrading name on your tits. Things such as "fuck pig", "Cum here", "Free to use".

You will also spend at least 15 minutes a day listening to erotica audio instead of music to reinforce the fact that you are a naughty slut.

Reactions: Monstrous

Deviant1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 18, 2023
You will find a time that your roommate is not in the room and you will spend 10 minutes of that time humping any hard surface as you are just an object and should keep yourself turned on every day.

You will keep the pair of panties you wear on Saturday and sleep with them against your face for the rest of the week. You will enjoy the smell of yourself.

You will go to a public bathroom stall and edge once a day. Using only manual self simulation.

Reactions: Monstrous

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi there! 18 year old female here! I am looking for some ideas on self-humiliation and degradation and would love some help! I currently live in a dorm so making noise is not possible nor is exposing myself publicly possible.

My kinks: Extreme humiliation, degradation, misogyny, patriarchy, body writing, pig/cow play, high protocol, objectification and group humiliation.
Limits: Scat, urine, blood, knives, needles, fire, showing my face, recording my voice, public play, and anal.

I do enjoy body writing, so if there are enough interactions on this post I may share the photos of whatever tasks I am given!
Have lots of ideas but need to know toys or other items you have avail for use.

Featured Threads

New Personals