humiliation for female cocksucker

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
I have a lady friend coming over soon and she wants to be humiliated as my cocksucker.

I'm not 100% sure what all I can do other than call her names and cum on her face.

Any ideas?

Rek U

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 21, 2013
Denial. Dont let her suck your cock until she EARNS it.

poeticstuff

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2013
Just have her perform tasks that you set out for her. This is where you need to get creative. We can only suggest things, you know this girl better than us so you should be thinking about the kinds of things she might like. If she likes to be humiliated then work with that.

One girl I used to know said that one of her favorite experiences from her master was when he made her smear toothpaste al over her vagina and ass. Not my thing, but it worked for her. Get creative, get messy, get commanding. Don't make her suck your cock until she meets your criteria as a dirty cock sucker.

mrjohn1876

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 16, 2012
Well, when she got here, I was still in my suit and tie from work. I had her make me a cocktail - knowing she hadn't bothered to learn how to make a martini. This allowed me to give her a nice spanking.

I then let her give me a lap dance and remove her top. She had me nice and hard and I allowed her to pull my cock out and let her deep throat me. After she swallowed every drop, I tied her (in her bra and panties) up and clamped a hitachi wand between her legs and left her in it for about an hour.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
seen this late, but just make her feel like a cheap dirty whore for sucking your cock. maybe take it out every now and then and slap her cheek with your cock, or put your balls on her forehead or something like that. Make her beg you to suck your cock, dont be afraid to turn down her first attempts telling her she can beg better.

Featured Threads

New Personals