Humiliation Ideas/Punishments

lildevil4649

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2011
My mistress requires me to post on here to ask for humiliation and punishment ideas. She is going to pick out the best ones and I will comply with her wishes.

lildevil4649

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2011
Still waiting for ideas... Will do just about anything. Please help me with this task.

Raiden

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 6, 2010
Edinburgh
Peg your nipples, balls & cock and u may only take off by hitting them with a hair brush.

since1980

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 12, 2008
Wiltshire, uk
for punishment use sandpaper everytime you wank for the next week..

For humiliation, post pictures of your torture in an album on here with the words
"name... is my mistress and i love it rough" written on your chest.

slaveboy82

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 22, 2010
i find that having bathroom privileges taken away is humiliating, so for how ever long your mistress desires you have to wear and use only diapers

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
a few ideas

crawl around with a tail naked
use bathroom outside like a dog
wear a butt plug or dildo, vibrator be great, then go to a store buy a nive thick and long vegetable, lube and condoms, if you crossdress do that wear skirt no undies bend down lots if not no worry

lildevil4649

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 22, 2011
Great ideas... my mistress loves the one with the tail, and is buying me a butt plug with a tail, as well as a vibrating plug to wear while shopping in her panties... :eek:

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Glade I can help some, only thing I can seem to do is help others with ideas, i cant find an Owner or even get tasks... oh well if anything ask away ^^ hope you have fun

lexora

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2011
Ok mmm... Lets see what I can come up with in the time it takes to type.

One idea I thought of is having you wear a skirt or so, then have a rope tied to balls and Mistress would lead around hopefully around stairs that people can see under.

One good idea would be to order food, and have you answer the door in a fun way. Such as bound or in a dress or nightie some fun things of that nature..

You can always do something where you wear a tramp stamp sorta speak that says Want to fuck here, ask how with an arrow leading to your bum and have it shown around people even delivery :)

You can always write cumliker or licker on your face or forehead

In public or around some people your Mistress can call you a degrading name like Bitch, slut or pig in front of others and spank your ass

Mistress can tie a rope to penis or balls and every time she needs you to pay attention she can pull on it and have others do the same.

She can have you go to a store to try on sexy cloths and pose for her and anyone around. even if doing in a dressing room some people can peak in a open door as you show her the outfit.

You can have a vibrator in your bum and every so often Mistress can ask you how the vibrator doing specially in front of other check out lines so on, people pretend to not hear there but they do. And she can ask if you need new batteries to.

She can take you to a park or so dressed as a maid and with a bell on your cock in some way and maybe your collar to, so this way you ring and people will look at you, you can knee beside her and get her what she wants you to get even if its a stick with your mouth. Then she can have a crop and smack your balls or butt every so often for not behaving well or doing something wrong or because you was too slow getting that hot dog, even if it was lunch time and a long line...

Thats all i have >> hope you like any or some of them I know I do ^^ lol

If anything you are free to PM for any reason (need ideas or want different ideas or to talk out ideas or help improve an idea)

Featured Threads

New Personals